PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2010, 11:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 / HTC Imagio
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MyClean-Imagio-21874-Sense2.5-CHT-FacebookSense-Mar28th [Build 1.3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumz32 View Post
yeah soft reset, pretty much stock, just color comm manager, nothing really else.
Try updating the lockscreen with the cab at the "download" site...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swade8 View Post
Hello,... Great Rom, v1.3 CHT... my concern seems to be the battery ... I do realize that weather update(30 mins), FaceBook Updates (2 hrs.), Twitter Updates (1hr), Stocks Update (4 hrs.), Email Checking ( 1 hr.), will afffect battery drain. What are the most common and logical settings to get the most out of the battery ? also... will the battery reg tweak help any on any of your Roms... or do you know if your Rom is already tweaked to the battery. I seem to only get about 10 hrs of use untill i get the " please charge battery to prevent phone from shutting down message" . I used to get over 26 hrs of use with the Stock Rom.. this is a curiousity question.

The battery tweak is .. HKLM\Drivers\Builtin\Battery\pollinterval .. change from 5000 to 20000.

any input here will be great...FYI, i do have the wether animation turned off.
That's great that you are testing like that, on mine, i only put the email to check once a day, everything else off/manually.... since i just flashed yesterday night its too early to measure the battery... it does need a couple full charges for the rom to "learn" the battery... may not be a problem since i did not tweak any driver/power setting pretty much they are as the stock rom... the battery polling seems to impact it for sure, at least that's what others had reported on other threads....thank you very much....please post back your findings....

Donations
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff

Hello everyone, just updated the lockscreen cab with the bottom slider... two versions... one plain and another skinned...
If you dont like the skinned version, just install the plain on top of it...
You may need to install it twice if it does not ask you to reset...

Last edited by adortab; 03-30-2010 at 05:10 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

braindoc is keeping up the good workbraindoc is keeping up the good work

I installed the Customized Build 1.3 - Full Verizon ROM yesterday and my phone locked up 3 times. Once when trying to open my email, once on the slide to unlock screen, and once I couldn't get the screen to turn on. I did not install any software or make any reg edits or other changes. This post is not a rant or meant to flame adortab, I just wanted people to know that I had some difficulties with this particular ROM.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:48 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

caveritt is becoming a great contributor

Can't figure this one out. Looks like my x button on all my apps actually closes the app. I was listening to slacker radio and went to open the audio booster and it killed my radio. Tried a few other apps and it looks like the x button is actually stopping the app instead of minimizing it. Seems like I have run into this before but I can't remember what the fix is. I have the htc task manager set to "enable the x button to end running programs" --> "End Programs by tapping and holding X" but they still seem to just close when I hit the X. Am I missing something?

Ahh... Just found that in your description of the ROM that it says that X will close apps. Sorry about that. Is there any way we can change that behavior on our own. I know most people really like that feature but I would rather manage my own apps.

NM... Got it. Had to go into the registry and enable the htc taskmanager.

hkcu/software/htc/taskmanager/Enable=1
hkcu/software/htc/taskmanager/enableautokill=1
then reset

Still the best ROM for the Imagio!

Sorry for the post

Last edited by caveritt; 03-30-2010 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Found it in description
Old 03-30-2010, 10:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveritt View Post
Can't figure this one out. Looks like my x button on all my apps actually closes the app. I was listening to slacker radio and went to open the audio booster and it killed my radio. Tried a few other apps and it looks like the x button is actually stopping the app instead of minimizing it. Seems like I have run into this before but I can't remember what the fix is. I have the htc task manager set to "enable the x button to end running programs" --> "End Programs by tapping and holding X" but they still seem to just close when I hit the X. Am I missing something?

Ahh... Just found that in your description of the ROM that it says that X will close apps. Sorry about that. Is there any way we can change that behavior on our own. I know most people really like that feature but I would rather manage my own apps.

NM... Got it. Had to go into the registry and enable the htc taskmanager.

hkcu/software/htc/taskmanager/Enable=1
hkcu/software/htc/taskmanager/enableautokill=1
then reset

Still the best ROM for the Imagio!

Sorry for the post
Thank you...

Last edited by adortab; 03-30-2010 at 10:55 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindoc View Post
I installed the Customized Build 1.3 - Full Verizon ROM yesterday and my phone locked up 3 times. Once when trying to open my email, once on the slide to unlock screen, and once I couldn't get the screen to turn on. I did not install any software or make any reg edits or other changes. This post is not a rant or meant to flame adortab, I just wanted people to know that I had some difficulties with this particular ROM.
I cannot reproduce that, didnt happen here yet... we need to try to link it to any particular situation, that includes programs open when it happened, customizations you had installed, etc... that way it can be traced and fixed...

Last edited by adortab; 03-30-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio: MyClean 1.8 ROM

m_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regularm_s_ifland is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by adortab View Post
Im not able to replicate that... i do have two email accounts setup as well, and im able to change the settings with no problems....

Humm, i see (manila)... Click Start then select the Email icon, you can change the settings over there... I never use the manila account setup anyway, is not as complete (yet) as the tmail one....

DUHHH! What a noob I am. I didn't even try that. Thank you very much.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor

I have been running the Modified 1.3 Verizon for over a day. I have lots of memory, and at first guess, I would say that I am getting approx. 50% better battery life than the stock rom. I love some of the adjustability.

One problem, It seems that the Multimedia key is not recognized. I was trying to map it to my camera, and there is no way to do so. As it sits right now, that button is non operational. (in the settings, i am unable to bring it up)
Old 03-30-2010, 05:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I was able to map it to my reset tab , I have the 1.3 Plain rom if that makes a difference.
Radio
1.39.00.0627r
Old 03-30-2010, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio

jlh11364 is becoming a great contributor

WHen I go to the "buttons" in the settings, it won't allow me to add any buttons. The only button shown is the send button--hold for voice command. THere should be a drop down menu to adjust the other buttons.

Unless there is a registry fix that I am just forgetting

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development