View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 11:07 PM
adortab
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

adortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuffadortab knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] MyClean-Imagio-21874-Sense2.5-CHT-FacebookSense-Mar28th [Build 1.3]

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumz32 View Post
yeah soft reset, pretty much stock, just color comm manager, nothing really else.
Try updating the lockscreen with the cab at the "download" site...

Quote:
Originally Posted by swade8 View Post
Hello,... Great Rom, v1.3 CHT... my concern seems to be the battery ... I do realize that weather update(30 mins), FaceBook Updates (2 hrs.), Twitter Updates (1hr), Stocks Update (4 hrs.), Email Checking ( 1 hr.), will afffect battery drain. What are the most common and logical settings to get the most out of the battery ? also... will the battery reg tweak help any on any of your Roms... or do you know if your Rom is already tweaked to the battery. I seem to only get about 10 hrs of use untill i get the " please charge battery to prevent phone from shutting down message" . I used to get over 26 hrs of use with the Stock Rom.. this is a curiousity question.

The battery tweak is .. HKLM\Drivers\Builtin\Battery\pollinterval .. change from 5000 to 20000.

any input here will be great...FYI, i do have the wether animation turned off.
That's great that you are testing like that, on mine, i only put the email to check once a day, everything else off/manually.... since i just flashed yesterday night its too early to measure the battery... it does need a couple full charges for the rom to "learn" the battery... may not be a problem since i did not tweak any driver/power setting pretty much they are as the stock rom... the battery polling seems to impact it for sure, at least that's what others had reported on other threads....thank you very much....please post back your findings....

Donations
This post has been thanked 1 times.