PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM|KITCHEN] 6.5.5 Drellisdee Whitestone RC1.6 23569 07/13/10

Hello Drellisdee-

Did you acquire your new device?

I was wondering...

1) NRG is going to be the only gentlemen left actively developing roms for the Imagio. He does not include the files for modem link in his roms and does not respond to any inquiries from me. Could you just post a list of the files necessary to make modem link work and I will see if I can gather them up?

2) Will you upload your kitchen with the new 2016 files and a 2016 rom template? (I don't really want to use an NRG rom - love and appreciate all the hard work he does and you all have done for the community - but not really my style).

thanks for any help

Oh yeah - I used to have a different user name but switched it bc of security issues.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:35 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Pocket PC: All Cdma HTC's
Carrier: $0 VZW Emp Demo
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepolishguy View Post
Hello Drellisdee-

Did you acquire your new device?

I was wondering...

1) NRG is going to be the only gentlemen left actively developing roms for the Imagio. He does not include the files for modem link in his roms and does not respond to any inquiries from me. Could you just post a list of the files necessary to make modem link work and I will see if I can gather them up?

2) Will you upload your kitchen with the new 2016 files and a 2016 rom template? (I don't really want to use an NRG rom - love and appreciate all the hard work he does and you all have done for the community - but not really my style).

thanks for any help

Oh yeah - I used to have a different user name but switched it bc of security issues.
Yes I got my incredible. Its hardware is incredible. The snapdragon at 1ghz and the 512mb ram and amoled multitouch screen are awesome. Things like not having a registry to configure a custom rom and not having the ability to multiselect all 300 emails I get a day and mark all as read as its one by one aren't. I still plan on cooking for imagio still but won't be updating roms as much. I'll see what I can do on the upload of my sense 2016 pkgs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2010, 10:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

willywonkaisrsh is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by drellisdee View Post
Yes I got my incredible. Its hardware is incredible. The snapdragon at 1ghz and the 512mb ram and amoled multitouch screen are awesome. Things like not having a registry to configure a custom rom and not having the ability to multiselect all 300 emails I get a day and mark all as read as its one by one aren't. I still plan on cooking for imagio still but won't be updating roms as much. I'll see what I can do on the upload of my sense 2016 pkgs.
Can you also update the dialer? The ones in your ROM dont support Facebook profile pictures. Also, can you fix or explain to me how to fix the SMS i get every time I get a voicemail in 1.6?

Last edited by willywonkaisrsh; 08-06-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 03:19 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywonkaisrsh View Post
Can you also update the dialer? The ones in your ROM dont support Facebook profile pictures. Also, can you fix or explain to me how to fix the SMS i get every time I get a voicemail in 1.6?
Yes to fix the garbled sms message when you get a visual voice mail cook a non htc messaging rom with kitchen & I included a template for it to make it easy for a novice chef. For the dialer can you link to a stock or shipped rom that has the dialer that works with the facebook profile pics for you. I never had any facebook pic issues with the stock one I use but I use exchange for contact backup not my phone. As a matter of keeping packages clean I like to dump them myself instead of using a cab that has modules converted to files and doesn't work as well. If you provide the download link I'll try to port the dialer.

Last edited by Getitnowmarketing; 08-07-2010 at 03:21 PM.
Old 08-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

drellisdee, while you are at it, can you please also activate the Assisted Dialing feature that is present in the stock ROM. Please? Or if it is a simple addon, please let me know how to go about doing it. Thanks!
Old 09-17-2010, 10:06 AM
HTS
Lurker
Carrier: Different

HTS is a n00b

Dear Getitnowmarketing wrote you a PM but you still neskinuli password to the kitchen to beg you to throw me my password and I can `t download the kitchen for 2 weeks.

Best Regads.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:51 PM
BlackBerry Hater
Threadstarter

kitchen password is thanksfordonation

I'm throwing in the towel on windows mobile. It was a fun ride for 5 years or so ... till I fell in love with android.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

cjm2576 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getitnowmarketing View Post

I'm throwing in the towel on windows mobile. It was a fun ride for 5 years or so ... till I fell in love with android.
Thanks for putting out a quality ROM. I'm stuck with this phone for another year.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Ipaq, Imagio, Evo 4G
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Sit Bits is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getitnowmarketing View Post

Me to, got my Evo and wish I had done it a lot sooner.

Thanks Drell for your work.
Old 09-19-2010, 04:18 PM
HTS
Lurker
Carrier: Different

HTS is a n00b

Thank you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development