PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2010, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Oct 7| 21916|21680 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by figlesias View Post
friend can give me the link of the program for overclocking, that such work? I have reviewed several but I do not work. Thanks for your time.
I upload theses files in the order desending. i set the first option in setcpuspeed to 710.. the 2cd option to 604.. and the polling interval to 200. i then run mk7cpuspeed and make sure it shows im runnin at 710mhz. then i click "apply at boot" in the options. after installing the third cap i soft reset.. no problems after that. hope it helps
Old 10-20-2010, 06:43 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Oct 20| 21916|21682 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

So.. can anyone send an Imagio my way for a couple days ? It woudl really make this ROM much better and I could fix all the bugs in it, if I had an actual device!

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 10-20-2010, 09:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC IMAGIO
Carrier: Movilnet CDMA y Digitel GSM

figlesias is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to figlesias
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Oct 7| 21916|21680 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 2018

thank you very much for the info, I'll try. a question the battery life is greatly affected?
Old 10-21-2010, 12:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRosenow View Post
Hey cool - any screen shots? I don't see any in the first posts and I'd like to take a look before I leap.

Thanks!
It's pictured here and more on XDA Developers forum
- Stedysoft FullDeck R14 -> Notes/bugs/tips HERE
Old 10-21-2010, 04:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Aug 18| 21914|23678 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilroy1stcav View Post
Pm me, I have an imagio you can use for a while, I've upgraded to the moto dx.
NRG see above.. this guy has one for you. (hopefully he stil does)
Old 10-22-2010, 09:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Q9M > HTC Vouge > HTC Imagio > Droid X2

coolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoolpoete is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Oct 20| 21916|21682 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.· Sense 201

Kudos again to NRG and the Oct 20 sencity 21682 CHT 1.85 ROM! Haven't come across any glitches outside of the Facebook tab.
Old 10-22-2010, 04:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: VZW

randcool is a n00b

I installed NRG's 916 rom a week ago and it saved my phone which was losing power at a rate of 20% per hour.It was also slow and buggy.I took the plunge after CAREFULLY reading the advice from the Unlocker site and NRG.A week later I am glad I did, my battery use is back to where it should be and the phone is twice as fast.I will move to the 682 rom next.I use SPB so it's a little different from average user.I donated to both sites it was worth the money and I believe we should show our gratitude.
Old 10-22-2010, 11:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work

Noticed the following on 21682 Cookie 2.0 sencity Oct 20 ROM.

1. CHT Lockscreen does not have a complete bar that you slide downwards to unlock. You can see an oval outline with a windows logo on the right side and the words "Verizon Wireless" on the left. In the cookie version of this ROM, the two were enclosed in a grey rectangle.

2. The rightmost icon on the notification bar on the lockscreen (and also on the home pages) should be a voicemail icon and not a lock icon.

3. The stocks screen needs to be corrected so the up/down arrows do not overlap the figures.

Don't know if anyone else is noticing this or is it settings on my Imagio that cause the above.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg LockScreen.jpg (50.2 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Stocks.jpg (101.8 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by bawaji; 10-22-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 10-23-2010, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio™

y0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good worky0himba is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to y0himba Send a message via AIM to y0himba Send a message via MSN to y0himba Send a message via Yahoo to y0himba Send a message via Skype™ to y0himba

Someone needs to walk me through how to backup my programs and their setting so I can flash and then just restore in one step without the need to reinstall all my stuff. For instance, I install Memmaid and Resco explorer on every phone or flash. I don't want to reinstall them by copying the cabs over, then installing, then registering, then setting them up, I just want to flash the phone, restore from a backup and they are operational, ready to go and registered.

All my applications are install to my MiniSD to save space on the phone itself.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: VZW

MegaZapFan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0himba View Post
Someone needs to walk me through how to backup my programs and their setting so I can flash and then just restore in one step without the need to reinstall all my stuff. For instance, I install Memmaid and Resco explorer on every phone or flash. I don't want to reinstall them by copying the cabs over, then installing, then registering, then setting them up, I just want to flash the phone, restore from a backup and they are operational, ready to go and registered.

All my applications are install to my MiniSD to save space on the phone itself.
I do the same thing, I flash every time NRG posts new ROMs. I use Sprite Backup with Merge Level 1 and it works perfectly. The only reinstall I ever need to do is for Sprite itself.

So, here's my sequence when NRG posts a new ROM:

1. Backup to self-extracting archive in MicroSD using Sprite Backup
2. Flash ROM
3. Install Sprite (I choose to do this to the card also)
4. Restore backup using Merge Level 1.
5. Use phone!

Hope this is helpful!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development