PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 03:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

mikebbass is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
This was the exact issue BEFORE the fix was applyed. Since the new roms came out the issue has been fixed. Try a hard reset which will start you fresh. Yeah i know flashing a new rom does too but some people people reccomend a hard reset before and after a flash. Thats what i do
Performing a hard reset.....That did the trick thanks!

Last edited by mikebbass; 04-11-2010 at 04:23 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Apr 1| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebbass View Post
Performing a hard reset.....That did the trick thanks!
No prob.. if i helped hit the thanks button. Hard resets after flashing helps clear out any lingering cobwebs
Old 04-11-2010, 04:49 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio

mikebbass is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudre View Post
No prob.. if i helped hit the thanks button. Hard resets after flashing helps clear out any lingering cobwebs
I did as soon as I edited my post saying it worked. Thanks again!
Old 04-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebbass View Post
I did as soon as I edited my post saying it worked. Thanks again!
Anytime !!! =)
Old 04-11-2010, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: VZ

waycoolkennel is becoming a great contributor

Running Apr 2 Titanium ROM... I cant seem to find the provisioning utility ??? Is it gone ?

Also.. cant get free caddie to work with the GPS.. worked fine on the Mar 17 version..

I have location on and AGPS enabled any other idea ? Google maps works albeit with 20 meter accuracy and bing works also .. Dunno Any idea appreciated...
Old 04-12-2010, 01:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio - Primary (Omnia - 2ndary)
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GLOCKMAMA is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to GLOCKMAMA
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23554/21898 |Mar 31| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 /Titaniu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmaniac View Post
I have to say I am disappointed at my Windows Phone purchase. I am a previous user of an XV6800. With it, I successfully "jailbroke" my first phone, flashed my first ROM, bricked my first phone, and subsequently un-bricked because of a great community willing to help those in need. Always in search of the next best thing, I dabbled in Blackberry OS, iPhone OS, and most recently android OS. I have to that none of these platforms are perfect, but the community of Windows Mobile, now Windows Phone, really stood out as a great example of people working together to try to get the most out of their mobile experience, or so I had thought. It has been a crushing blow being on this thread. After being away for so long, and never having immense knowledge in the first place,I thought that their would be plenty of people willing to help out a fellow user. I figured out how to flash my phone relatively easy, and even find a new ROM (great ROM, minus the bugs but that's what you guys are improving). There are still things that elude me. Each question I have asked hasn't been without hours of searching. To this day I still can't find a launchable, full list of all programs, nor can I get the GPS working. Not only has this thread been unhelpful, but I have been flat out ignored. I was wondering if it was because of a newcomer, but throughout the entire thread there are many newer users asking for help who are completely being ignored as well. You may tell me to get off my soapbox and just leave you to yourselves, but I want to stress that this is a community, one in which we work together to mold and shape Windows Phone to be all that it can. If you're still reading this by now I know you care about your fellow users. Answering our simple questions may take just a few sentences and a few minutes and we would be eternally grateful to you. Remember all the times you needed help, those who were there that helped you. All I ask is that you do the same, to your peers.
@ Razmaniac or anyone else who thinks these brilliant minds are not helping you because you are new or they don't care. Please do not take this as an attack, but simply an education. I came her as a newb and asked A LOT of reasonable questions to a newb, but that I am sure seemed stupid to most of these guys who can do this in their sleep. There were so many that openly offered me assistance. If I felt that my question got lost in the numerous posts I read through, then I read the forums and quickly realized who some of the real brains here were and sent them direct messages. All were more than willing to help me. I took a little mouth from some in the forums at first, for what they thought was silly and stupid, but the majority are here to help and even the ones who picked were really just breakin me in and became very helpful themselves. Don't make enemies with the regulars here. They are the ones who know everything you need to know, work tirelessly for free to provide you with very valuable tools and information, and do it for the love of their work and the occasional Thank or small donations that probably only support the coffee habit required to complete the demanding deadlines we try to impose on them. Cut them some slack. Give them a chance. Make some friends here. Or find a different OS cuz without them your device would be crap.
I LOVE MY GEEKS!!!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cis314 View Post
Hi
is there a difference between april 1st build and april 9th build?
thks in advance
I second that... are there any major differences?
Old 04-12-2010, 10:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

makryger is becoming a great contributor

Hi everybody, I'm not using the energy rom right now, as it was crashing my phone a little to often, but one of the things I am missing is the green Device Lock button to add to the quick launch buttons. Would someone be able to post that exe/shortcut so that I can use it on the rom I'm using now? Thanks!
Old 04-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by makryger View Post
Hi everybody, I'm not using the energy rom right now, as it was crashing my phone a little to often, but one of the things I am missing is the green Device Lock button to add to the quick launch buttons. Would someone be able to post that exe/shortcut so that I can use it on the rom I'm using now? Thanks!
Ive been asking for that one and the blue "reset" one. Those are the two easiest reset/lock apps ive ever used
Old 04-12-2010, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

BRosenow is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by makryger View Post
Hi everybody, I'm not using the energy rom right now, as it was crashing my phone a little to often
SERIOUSLY? I have flashed just about every one of the 23544 ROMS (except the 4/9 version) since the gift of our Hard SPL, and one thing I can say is that crashing has never been a problem. There have been a few glitches here and there, and I still can't get VVM to work, but these are IMHO the most stable, fully featured ROMS available!

Thanks SO MUCH NRGZ28!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development