PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2010, 04:29 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC WhiteStone
Carrier: VN Mobifone

levis is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 17| 21911|23673 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

I can't see any 21911 Sense 2.5 standard roms in download link?
Old 07-18-2010, 10:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Page Plus

bawaji is keeping up the good workbawaji is keeping up the good work
Re: |IMAGIO|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jul 17| 21911|23673 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSens

Yep, only Energy.IMAGIO.23673.Sense2.5.Jul.17.7z so far. Hope the 21911 Standard Sense 2.5 is up soon.

I have so far been using the Energy.IMAGIO.21911.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jul.16.7z ROM and have had to restart only once. When I was in the phone screen (after pressing the green talk button) and typing in numbers to make a call, another call came in which I was able pick up; but after the completion of the call, I was not able to get out of that screen. Maybe something to do with not enough memory in the Imagio to handle this ROM? Other than that, it has been fairly stable.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

bjhotch is a n00b

I just installed the 21911.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jul.14 ROM and I cannot get the LOCK CONFIG to run. I don't use the included lock screen and need to disable it. Anyone know how to do it if the LOCK SCREEN app under SETTINGS->SYSTEM won't run??? TIA

Brian
Old 07-18-2010, 12:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: VZW

MegaZapFan is just getting started

Installed Energy.IMAGIO.23673.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jul.17.7z and had a number of Sense lockups (after doing an SPB level 1 merge from Energy.IMAGIO.21911.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jul.16.7z (Doctor, it hurts when I do this) soooooo, I decided to start fresh from this ROM and import nothing more than my CHT settings. Reinstalled a few apps, so far so good...

But the really good news: My right soft menu key once again works with my Exchange email! Woohoo!
Old 07-18-2010, 08:02 PM
Lurker

kevin_richard08 is a n00b

Sorry everyone but I'm a noob and need some help. I did the HSPL already with no issues. I downloaded the Cookie Energy rom (23673) but instead of a "RomUpdateUtility.exe" file like I see mentioned several places in this thread, I got a "RomUpdateUtility.cfg" file and my computer doesn't know what to do with it. I tried renaming it to exe just in case but then my computer tells me I need a 32 bit version since I'm running Windows 7. However all other exe files I've used since I've had this computer have been fine. I'm guessing I shouldn't need to rename from .cfg, but how do I use this file type?

Thanks.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_richard08 View Post
Sorry everyone but I'm a noob and need some help. I did the HSPL already with no issues. I downloaded the Cookie Energy rom (23673) but instead of a "RomUpdateUtility.exe" file like I see mentioned several places in this thread, I got a "RomUpdateUtility.cfg" file and my computer doesn't know what to do with it. I tried renaming it to exe just in case but then my computer tells me I need a 32 bit version since I'm running Windows 7. However all other exe files I've used since I've had this computer have been fine. I'm guessing I shouldn't need to rename from .cfg, but how do I use this file type?

Thanks.
I was just getting ready to flash that rom myself. I am guessing you run "Imagio_SoftwareUpgrade.exe". I always right click and "Run as Administrator" since Windows7 is a little funny about which files it will and will not let run without Administrator privileges. I will report back if you don't get it before me.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:29 PM
Lurker

kevin_richard08 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
I was just getting ready to flash that rom myself. I am guessing you run "Imagio_SoftwareUpgrade.exe". I always right click and "Run as Administrator" since Windows7 is a little funny about which files it will and will not let run without Administrator privileges. I will report back if you don't get it before me.
Wow, duh me. Good call and thanks, I was trying to be too careful to only follow directions in threads so that I did things correctly, that I didn't stop to consider the obvious logical answer.

Anyways, did exactly what you suggested, ROM is now up and running. Loving what I see so far.

Many have said it before, but I'll say it again, thanks to NRGZ28. We don't need to stinking app store with guys like that!
Old 07-18-2010, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

MegaZapFan is just getting started

Easiest way to flash is just copy the nbh file to the root of your storage card, and reboot the phone while holding the vol down key.
Old 07-19-2010, 02:10 AM
Lurker

Indigo is a n00b

Love this rom, but performance is atrocious on my phone after a week or two. It got to the point where my phone was locking up (but not totally freezing) on simple tasks like opening the calculator or trying to take photos. Memory usage was consistently over 90% on a regular basis, and even a reset/reboot wasn't fixing anything.

YES, I was using the build marked stable and not the experimental/beta one.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

fwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stufffwaits knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
Love this rom, but performance is atrocious on my phone after a week or two. It got to the point where my phone was locking up (but not totally freezing) on simple tasks like opening the calculator or trying to take photos. Memory usage was consistently over 90% on a regular basis, and even a reset/reboot wasn't fixing anything.

YES, I was using the build marked stable and not the experimental/beta one.
What build date was that? You may want to try one of the more recent ones, IMO since late June they have been pretty solid.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development