PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 04:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New ROM VZW 3.04 Shipped

have you tried this way:

One easy form is by SdCard

1. Copy the NBH file to root of storage card
2. Rename to Whiteimg.nbh
3. restart the phone, push vol down and end button at the same time before splash screen shows
4. follow the instructions
Old 02-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack3r View Post
I just overwrote the "RUU_signed.nbh" file in the stock rom flasher with the new one.
Did you do that on your pc ? I know how to overwrite on the phone but have not done it on a pc , how do you go about it?
Old 02-05-2010, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Slack3r is keeping up the good workSlack3r is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedi2034 View Post
im having a hard time with this...i downloaded the file..and its a rar file, i extracted and now its a nbh file....what am i doing wrong, and i cannot open the nbh file. i sorry for being so braindead.
Hopefully this should help

Step 1 - Download the original shipped rom from here.
Step 2 - Use a program such as 7-zip to extract the contents of the .exe file
Step 3 - Delete the file labeled "RUU_signed.nbh"
Step 4 - Copy the file you extracted from the download in this thread to the folder you just created, and rename it to "RUU_signed.nbh".
Step 5 - Run RomUpdateUtility.exe

Just FYI, if you don't have extensions enabled in windows explorer, you won't see the ".nbh" ending. If you don't see this, don't include ".nbh" in the file name when you rename it, or the program will see it as "RUU_signed.nbh.nbh," and it won't work.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

Thank you so much slack3r. I was still brain dead there for a couple seconds cause when i extract my files..i dont make a folder, i just extract them on my desktop..after i made the folder, all was easy...again, THANKS Alot. Its loading on my phone now...all i gotta do is activate it, and put all my things back on there which is a task in its self.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

calebt is a n00b

what are the advantages to upgrading to this rom
Old 02-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.16823/2444; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebt
what are the advantages to upgrading to this rom
the advantages are already posted here.... newer sys and radio.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.16823/2444; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper
This is a new ROM I have been able to get, its not released on Verizon site yet, so just use with caution. I have been using it for a few days now, and everything is good. Not a lot is updated in there. Its very similar to the other ROM, but does have a new SYS, and new Radio.

I enjoy it. Thought I could share it at least.

Whitestone_WIMG_VERIZON_WWE_3.04.605.7_RS_2.25.00W VL_NV_VZW_1.94_1112_PRL58005_Ship
thanks con!
whatever happened to that 2.1 rom you found? gonna try this in few.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:30 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level

Download the first file.

Download this file.

Copy the .nbh into the RUU folder. and then click on ROMUpdateUtility.exe and it will start to flash.
Attached Files
File Type: zip RUU.zip (665.0 KB, 102 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:38 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
This is a new ROM I have been able to get, its not released on Verizon site yet, so just use with caution. I have been using it for a few days now, and everything is good. Not a lot is updated in there. Its very similar to the other ROM, but does have a new SYS, and new Radio.

I enjoy it. Thought I could share it at least.

Whitestone_WIMG_VERIZON_WWE_3.04.605.7_RS_2.25.00W VL_NV_VZW_1.94_1112_PRL58005_Ship

Download the first file.

Download this file.

Copy the .nbh into the RUU folder. and then click on ROMUpdateUtility.exe and it will start to flash.

if you dont mind me asking whats new in radio and sys can you post some ss
Old 02-05-2010, 07:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dedi2034 is becoming a great contributor

I flashed this rom to my phone, and truthfully i dont like it as well...it seems to me like it is running slower...maybe it just needs some time. im gonna try it over night to give it a chance..so far, the only thing i have noticed, i can hear better on it..i was going to go into the registry and increase the volume, but this one is already set at 5 unlike the shipped rom that was set on 2.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development