View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 07:38 PM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New ROM VZW 3.04 Shipped

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
This is a new ROM I have been able to get, its not released on Verizon site yet, so just use with caution. I have been using it for a few days now, and everything is good. Not a lot is updated in there. Its very similar to the other ROM, but does have a new SYS, and new Radio.

I enjoy it. Thought I could share it at least.

Whitestone_WIMG_VERIZON_WWE_3.04.605.7_RS_2.25.00W VL_NV_VZW_1.94_1112_PRL58005_Ship

Download the first file.

Download this file.

Copy the .nbh into the RUU folder. and then click on ROMUpdateUtility.exe and it will start to flash.

if you dont mind me asking whats new in radio and sys can you post some ss