PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2010, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

gilbenl is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New ROM VZW 3.04 Shipped

Quick question: I recently had a problem with TF3D involving the facebook updates as described in this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=108472
After being unsuccessful in finding a simple fix, I have resigned to doing the hard reset. As a result, since I have to re-install everything for this update, I figured I would update as well. That being said, should I do the hard reset first to see if it fixes the issue, or will it likely resolve the issue in due course of installing this update? I'd rather not go through btoh the hard reset/rom change processes if I can avoid it.

Thanks
Old 02-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Cookin' Project: Teya
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio, Now Gnex
Carrier: Big Red

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilbenl View Post
Quick question: I recently had a problem with TF3D involving the facebook updates as described in this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=108472
After being unsuccessful in finding a simple fix, I have resigned to doing the hard reset. As a result, since I have to re-install everything for this update, I figured I would update as well. That being said, should I do the hard reset first to see if it fixes the issue, or will it likely resolve the issue in due course of installing this update? I'd rather not go through btoh the hard reset/rom change processes if I can avoid it.

Thanks
Updating to the the newer ROM is all you will need to do, it will wipe everything off and start new.

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

One thing that has really impressed me with the new 3.04 rom is that
the memory doesn't leak much at all. Mine is staying at 51 - 56% for the last 3 hours. I can't believe the difference !
Old 02-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio

slumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on repslumpey326 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh00jh View Post
One thing that has really impressed me with the new 3.04 rom is that
the memory doesn't leak much at all. Mine is staying at 51 - 56% for the last 3 hours. I can't believe the difference ! =D>

yeah I noticed this also, this is great. Here is my home screen, with the new rom and all colorful again.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01[1].jpg (9.8 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by slumpey326; 02-06-2010 at 05:37 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible ,HTC Imagio

jbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjbh00jh is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I'm running the blackball theme on mine now.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC P6800
Carrier: USCC

jskoland is just getting started

Update about multiple contacts. If I went to the Exchange Server and delete all the duplicates, within 10 min they would start multiplying again, most I have had was 10 duplicates of each contact. What I did to resolve this, Hard Reset and when I ran SPB Backup I did not reinstall PIM's. Cleaned out the exchange server contacts again and so far good to go.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

does this new rom include the weather animations on the homescreen like the sense 2.1 ui?
Old 02-06-2010, 09:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Imagio
Carrier: Verzion

seminolefan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
does this new rom include the weather animations on the homescreen like the sense 2.1 ui?

Nope.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:11 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

hey confliper im running 2.5 with your north america weather cab working great but kills alot of ram how can i just add 1 city without killing all this ram thanks in advance
Old 02-06-2010, 09:13 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
weather animations comes with 2.1 it just dont have mylocation

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development