PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH VOGUE , NOKIA N73 ME
Carrier: CRICKET , T-MOBILE

palmbeachboii is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
which cricket prl file works in florida

m in florida whats the prl file i need to use my htc vogue on cricket ?
i flashed the phone and tried every prl file. none of them are working
can someone help me plz??
Old 11-02-2009, 08:34 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: which cricket prl file works in florida

I don't know but you might want to check out this website:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1288982
Old 11-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community

I did some research and found this:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1210612 That should help! If you have questions, I would contact the author of that post. I consider him the cricket expert.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:56 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey thanks Doc.
OP you may want to browse through the howardsforum cricket forum here is link to the PRL page and it is always being updated. http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1311637 You can also find alot of crickets PRL's here http://corolada.com/prl/. Also what is not working? *228, calls roaming? Just let me know what's happening and I'll try I help. What PRL's have you tried so far.
Old 11-03-2009, 01:46 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

lol Your welcome Whitey!The link I posted is a link to that same PRL Thread on howard forums that you posted before. I got it saved to try to help other folks .
Old 11-03-2009, 02:02 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

palmbeachboii is a n00b

i tried alot of prl's 1041 , 1042 , 1050, 1039 ,38515 ,38003 no of them worked for me, and when i diail *224 it says no service.
but when i put 38515 prl it says digital roaming , and when i dial *224 it says ur phone is not in service
Old 11-03-2009, 02:30 AM
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by palmbeachboii View Post
i tried alot of prl's 1041 , 1042 , 1050, 1039 ,38515 ,38003 no of them worked for me, and when i diail *224 it says no service.
but when i put 38515 prl it says digital roaming , and when i dial *224 it says ur phone is not in service
Try PRL 1015, 1014, 38515 also try *228 or *2 to OTAP.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:38 AM
Almost a VIP

Also you list your carrier as Sprint did you just recently flash to cricket and if so have you verified they have the correct ESN in CID, check your MDN/MSID, SID,NID...........
Old 11-03-2009, 02:43 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

palmbeachboii is a n00b

where do i get the 1015 and 1014 i cant get them from corolada.com
thanx for helping me.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:48 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

palmbeachboii is a n00b

i just bought this fone from ebay. and i called my cousin in kc he owns a cricket store. he flash fones all the time . he told me how to flash it. everything is correct. but the prl file is the only problem i have.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Tags
cricket, florida, htc vogue, prl