PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2007, 08:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
thanks buddy, that is what i was thinking as well. althogh there have been way too many different specs sheets and reviews. we really wont know until it comes out. it is weird that we know so little and only have a few pics.

storyr... are you looking at getting the vogue? are you still using that treo?

cody
Old 10-10-2007, 10:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
thanks buddy, that is what i was thinking as well. althogh there have been way too many different specs sheets and reviews. we really wont know until it comes out. it is weird that we know so little and only have a few pics.

storyr... are you looking at getting the vogue? are you still using that treo?

cody
Yea, I was thinking of trying out the Vogue. I'm still using the 700wx, and as a Treo user I'm not sure I can give up the quick keyboard access to my contact list (for dialing numbers) - it's just so much better than anything else.

My long term plan: HTC Vogue (for something different), Treo 800w
Old 10-10-2007, 03:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH
Carrier: Sprint

HChristianS is just getting started
well from what I undersatnd the Sprint Touch (HTC Vogue) is pretty fast and can handle simultaneous applications at once.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Verizon

OffUrRcker is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to OffUrRcker
Telus just dropped the HTC Vogue, they call it the Touch. I think that PPCGeeks should have separate forums for the Vogue and Touch.
Anyway, I'm absolutely sick of waiting for VZW to give me something to replace my old 6700.
HTC phones are notoriously susceptible to ESN cloning, and I went looking on ebay for a Vogue, but no such luck, I'm going to have to wait until it's been around for a while, I guess. So, theoretically, though I imagine most will pursue this phone entirely legally by waiting for their respective carriers to pick the Vogue up, it is theoretically available to anyone who is willing to spend $440 on it to purchase it Telus branded.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: lg optimus

dishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on repdishe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by HChristianS View Post
well from what I undersatnd the Sprint Touch (HTC Vogue) is pretty fast and can handle simultaneous applications at once.
WOW! A Windows Mobile device that can handle simultaneous applications?!
What will they think of next!!

::sarcasm::

Seriously dude, did you come from a Palm or something?
Old 10-14-2007, 06:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH

HChristianS is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by dishe View Post
WOW! A Windows Mobile device that can handle simultaneous applications?!
What will they think of next!!

::sarcasm::

Seriously dude, did you come from a Palm or something?

beat your sarcasm, there's no need for it.

The statement of what I was trying to say, was that the Sprint Touch could HANDLE running simultaneous applications BETTER compared to other WM OS phones especially because of twice the memory and also the because predecessor of this phone [GSM TOUCH] had received alot of complaints about this. Thanks but your lighthearted sarcastic response was a little bit 12 year old for me. I was simply responding to those who were questioning the processor and the phone. Trust me, I know more about this phone than you do, thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue