PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 08:24 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Re: stuck in bootloader mode.

Well, you are unlocked so I would first flash the Verizon radio or the Bell radio. You can flash the radio from your storage card. I'll give you a link to the Verizon Vogue radio. Then I would def follow the steps in codybear's faq on xda.Here is the radio:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=997588 Here is codybear's faq:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=508544
Old 10-29-2009, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

ss0mohit is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

allr ight. i upgraded the radio just fine. but it won't load into the tmz rom it hink thats good. now... i'm trying to update to windowns mobile 6.5.1 nfsfan's rom. but i try to click on the bootloader, nothing happens. . should i load anything up onto my sd card. because i'm not sure if i can load a rom via sd.
Old 10-30-2009, 12:49 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community

I would flash via sync with your pc. Like I said earlier it's prolly best to read through codybear's faq carefully and follow his directions. I'm not sure if the rom link in his faq goes to that rom you want to flash but the flashing instructions should be the same. Just read it and then read it again until you are familiar with the process. Then after you do it once, your next flash will be very easy.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

yes. but everytime i click the rru.exe, it will not load. i click on it. nothing happens. it just says.
"are you sure you want to run it"
I click yes. i confrim.
has the hourglass. and nothing. computer is like how it was 4 seconds ago.
Old 10-30-2009, 09:34 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Did you put the phone in bootloader first(Power,Camera, and push the stylus in the reset hole)and then run it?
Old 10-30-2009, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

yessir, i have. its in bootloader mode. and it says 2.31 unlocker.coke
mfg
cpl-3.
and everything seems to be fine. it seems to be the file? but tons of users say the file is uncorroptd. maybe its the computeR?
xp sp3?
Old 10-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Could be the computer. Some users have had trouble with Win7 but Vista and def XP have worked. Make sure you follow these directions EXACTLY:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...38&postcount=2 You'll get it ! I believe in you!
Old 10-30-2009, 09:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Now go into the ROM folder and double click the RUU.exe here ...
and follow the directions that come up on the screen...

Once its done and the phone reboots, wait...
wait some more..
still keep waiting..
no not yet ...
stop touching it..
it wont help pacing..
just be patient...
oh look an Orange screen,
ok here comes some fun.

i cant seem to just launch the program (rru.exe)
its in exe format, so my computer should have no problem. it just gives me tthe warning and nothing else happens. and i have no other xp machines. i have a macbook with leopard and i have an hp with vista 32 bit.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

I'm thinking that maybe you should go back to stock first. I would try flashing this Verizon Stock Rom:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=504828 Then go back into bootloader and see if you are still unlocked. If you are, then flash the custom rom. If not then run the 2.31 unlocker again and flash using codybear's instructions.
Old 10-30-2009, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

haha, okay. i got it into stock rom. so. i'll probably just put on android. then put on some things to make it look nice. but idk about winmo6.5. i'll wait until an "official" update.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Tags
bootloader mode, htc vogue, unlocker, verizon