PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero APA6277KT
Carrier: Sprint

09GT500KR is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 09GT500KR Send a message via Yahoo to 09GT500KR
Exclamation How do I flash a new radio?

I have an HTC Touch (Vogue MP6900) and Sprint is my carrier. Just unlocked it and flashed my custom ROM of choice but am having trouble flashing an updated radio. Current radio is 3.37.10 and I would like to upgrade to 3.42.50. I have the standalone radio file named VOGUIMG.nbh A friend told me to overwrite the nbh file in the ROM folder using the same name and flash the ROM again but it doesn't work. Any instructions on updating via SD card? HELP! Thanks.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Vogue)
Carrier: Bell Mobility

TGHI is just getting started
Re: How do I flash a new radio?

If I remember correctly, your SD card that you are using must be formatted FAT32. The VOGUIMG.nbh file must be in the root of the SD card, as well - personally my card was completely empty. Also, it does not seem to work when using an SDHC card (> 2GB), so use the 512MB one that came with the phone if possible.

To get the radio to flash over, put the phone in bootloader mode by holding down the camera and power buttons and pressing the reset button. You should see the 3 coloured bars and 2.31 CoKe (since you said that it is unlocked). Your screen should then flash to a progress bar as it loads the new radio.

If I remember correctly, it will hard reset your phone.

Have fun.
Old 07-14-2009, 04:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: Telecom NZ

ali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on repali3nfr3ak is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: How do I flash a new radio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09GT500KR View Post
I have an HTC Touch (Vogue MP6900) and Sprint is my carrier. Just unlocked it and flashed my custom ROM of choice but am having trouble flashing an updated radio. Current radio is 3.37.10 and I would like to upgrade to 3.42.50. I have the standalone radio file named VOGUIMG.nbh A friend told me to overwrite the nbh file in the ROM folder using the same name and flash the ROM again but it doesn't work. Any instructions on updating via SD card? HELP! Thanks.
go here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74304

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue