PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 03:32 AM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Super Karma

oh well, i live in one of the most boring towns in michigan, so this is the most exciting thing to do for me lmao
Old 07-10-2009, 08:45 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

happy belated b-day horndog
Old 07-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 02:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue, HTC 5800, Touch it like a Pro!
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

shadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshadowfender42 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey I cant remember.....You wanted a wall charger right Horndoc? If so theres your birthday present from me to you. Plus this thanks lol.

***ZEBRAPPC***

zebra cases are for L337 pimps.
Old 07-10-2009, 03:00 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Well, initially I was interested but don't need it now cause I have worked out something different.
Thanks a lot anyway.
Old 07-10-2009, 06:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
At first I didn't get it until I read it, you are too much!! Hey, dreams can come true, if only in your mind Are ya'll gonna move on to pink cases next? Maybe Hello Kitty? I know where to get some SWEEETTTT pink ones if your interested (which I get the strong feeling you just might be )

Bragging about that thing on your shoulders isn't impressive LOL
HAHAHAHA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
I just had my bday on July 4th.
By the way your girlfriend in your pic is cute!
Pedophile alert! hahaha.
JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link9228 View Post
Since when are words copyrighted?

hehe.
Since the first book/novel was copyrighted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Well, initially I was interested but don't need it now cause I have worked out something different.
Thanks a lot anyway.
Lol, sounds like you're getting a new phone......TP by chance? haha.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (XV6900) dual boot Android
Carrier: Money Grabbin' Verizon

inertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to inertone

not to seem pushy at all, but cody, and shadow, have you guys sent out the items? lol
if not, take aaaaall the time you guys need, again i dont want to be pushy at all
Old 07-12-2009, 10:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by inertone View Post
not to seem pushy at all, but cody, and shadow, have you guys sent out the items? lol
if not, take aaaaall the time you guys need, again i dont want to be pushy at all
haha, I sent out a couple, but forgot some of the packages at my house the day I had a ride.
I found them all sitting in a corner of the room like a week after I sent the packages out.
As soon as I get a ride, I'll get them out to everyone.
Karma can take a while sometimes to repay, so I figure I'm just giving it time to prepare itself to repay.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:32 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Quote:
Originally Posted by codybear View Post
haha, I sent out a couple, but forgot some of the packages at my house the day I had a ride.
I found them all sitting in a corner of the room like a week after I sent the packages out.
As soon as I get a ride, I'll get them out to everyone.
Karma can take a while sometimes to repay, so I figure I'm just giving it time to prepare itself to repay.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Beggars can't be choosers On the other hand, if you weren't so concerned with Zebra Cases and harassing old women at Wally World you might have had your packages out on time

I am J/K Cody, someone has to give you a hard time
Old 07-13-2009, 01:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (XV6900) dual boot Android
Carrier: Money Grabbin' Verizon

inertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuffinertone knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to inertone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlaDarla View Post
Beggars can't be choosers On the other hand, if you weren't so concerned with Zebra Cases and harassing old women at Wally World you might have had your packages out on time

I am J/K Cody, someone has to give you a hard time
the reason he forgot em was, the girl that gave em a ride asked about the case, and then one thing led to another and cody was so distracted with the girl he forgot the rest of the packages hahaha
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue