PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Vogue
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

Fa310tx is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Fa310tx Send a message via AIM to Fa310tx Send a message via MSN to Fa310tx Send a message via Yahoo to Fa310tx
Re: Gps Instability

Yes sir, the second link works wonders. I'm sitting on my couch and I haven't, once, locked a satellite. After doing the fix, I locked 8.
A couple things to note, though...
1: You might not want to install certain dialers. I couldn't get ##3424# to work with poorlyduck's diamond dialer (based on the htc dialer), but the default windows mobile dialer worked.
2: I had the nueUSB thingy (lets you choose activesync or storage card) and I couldn't get windows to see the hardware for the winmodem drivers. Without it, everything worked.
JJ

Last edited by Fa310tx; 01-17-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:13 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to yearn
Re: Gps Instability

Ya I recently flashed NFSFAN ROM and I couldnt get it to install to the computer with ##3424. I even tried running DMRouter manually and still wouldnt install. Conflippers 10/21 Rom works perfect though.

If your alltel then this ROM right here is by far the best Iv found. And I highly reccomend changing the PagePool from 12 to 24.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33359

Just make sure its the 10/21/08 update, The newer one is still a work in progress. Alotta buga right now

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS

Last edited by yearn; 01-17-2009 at 06:19 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue