PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 10:02 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New headphones

i dont know about wired headset(we wanted the a2dp remember!) but go to ebay and get the plantronics 590 series.they are way comfortable and you cant beat the quality.the moto s9 whistles but anyone familiar with radio shacks' pro 35s will not notice the difference with the 590.
Old 09-19-2008, 10:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

glassr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulwynn View Post
Why stick with USB? I wanted to reduce the amount of adapters too, so I
went bluetooth.

http://www.shopcell.com/All-ALL-Blue...FQxsGgodEB01ew

But, they don't fold well (not at all).

There is this though:

http://www.amazon.com/HTC-Stereo-Han...AYWDM60XKR13QH
How do you get bluetooth headsets to work with streaming audio?
Old 09-19-2008, 10:49 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassr View Post
How do you get bluetooth headsets to work with streaming audio?
You just pair them with your phone. When they connect, the settings page will pop up and automatically select [Headset] and [Wireless Stereo]. Very Simple. When you play music on your phone(WM, AudioManager, whatever) it automatically routes it to the headphones.

I also use mine to steam audio to my Car Stereo using Bluetooth. Dual XHD-6425. Works Great!
Old 09-19-2008, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Phil Canyon is just getting started

I do still have the original headphones but the outside noise gets in when using with lawn mower, tanning beds etc. Plus the f'n hurt my ears big time with prolonged use.
How do the S9's sound? Do they seal tightly limiting external noise? All they loud enough?
Old 09-20-2008, 08:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: low tech vzw

imdarkside is becoming a great contributor

thanx for the input on the better phones. i just ordered two more pairs of cheap wired phones for about $11. they may fall apart but seems i need a pair when when i cant find them so with a bunch of cheap ones around i figure i can stash them everywhere and not worry about loosing em.
Old 09-20-2008, 01:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vogues & an S4 Mini

MrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuffMrGoodtunes knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

>...two more pairs of cheap wired phones...

LOL, just got such a pair last week! This set comes with an HTC adaptor:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00168PDKM

That adaptor turns 90 degrees toward the left when looking at Touch screen side up, where as the adaptor I carry (in cargo pants) turns to right. (Don't like straight HTC plug for phones, too cramped for use in pocket.) But the female 3.5 mm stereo jack on the adaptor is way bulky compared to the one I usually carry, the one pictured in my earlier post to this thread. Oh well, it'll serve as stand-by in case needed.

Once bought a pair for $0.97 at Walmart. The sound was about the same as what comes with an iPod or MP3 player, mediocre. But the buds were too big to stand wearing for even one complete song! So I cut off the lead-in wire, soldered a 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug, creating a male to male patch cord that has turned out to be very handy for setting up the 2.1 multi-media sound system I use with Touch for travel, depending on hotel room configuration. I also have a male to female cord that came with a pair of Panasonic in-ear-canal type phones. Most Panasonic stuff I've had over the years has been great, and I expected good sound from their canal design, but these phones sounded worse than the 97-cent Walmarts!
Old 03-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: LG enV Touch
Carrier: Verizon

thvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuffthvoicwethin knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to thvoicwethin Send a message via Skype™ to thvoicwethin

Look up Jabra BT3030. Bluetooth device that lets your connect your phone AND your ipod to it, if you'd like. It works with my mogul PERFECTLY, and i can stream live internet radio through them. Just got it today. You can also use your own headphones, and with the look of a dogtag, its super stylish.

Commander of the Non-Data Users Team.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Finally

timdawgdentist is becoming a great contributor

I use the Sony HBH-DS980 I love it great range. and the sound is awesome. Not all features works. For instance on the lanyard instead of printing the persons name it shows the number. It also does not show the track name but the forward and backward buttons work. Listen to Howard stern all day at work..

my two cents
timdawg
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue