PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

middlemo88 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint reciption trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbizlaw View Post
I just called Sprint yesterday because I have no signal in my house even though it is a Sprint coverage area and they sent me an Airave tower free and gave me the service free so it's not just so they can make money. Try being nice to them.

Really? what did u tell them? I talked to them 3 times already, they did not offer that option to me
Old 09-30-2008, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ocbizlaw is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint reciption trouble

Quote:
Originally Posted by middlemo88 View Post
Really? what did u tell them? I talked to them 3 times already, they did not offer that option to me
I called customer service and told them that I'm in a Sprint service area and that I have a Sprint and and AT&T account. That I've been with Sprint for years and I'd rather stay with Sprint but the AT&T phone has service at my house. If they could do something about reception at my house I'd switch the AT&T line to Sprint but if they couldn't help me I'd move the Sprint line to AT&T. They transferred me to retentions and I told the same story. I got this really nice lady and she set me up with the Airave, gave me a $100 one time credit to pay for it and no charge on the service. She never asked me about switching the AT&T line to Sprint or even ask me for the number so I suppose I could have been lying to her but I wasn't and the following day I got a new Sprint line, another Diamond and cancelled my AT&t account.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue