PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2008, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch and TP2
Carrier: Sprint

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
Were you able to trade your mogul for the touch for free? or did they make you pay in some way, for me they are trying to extend my contract two years, but I am trying not to. If you got it for free, can u tell me how u did it?

sorry, i had to extend my contract for two yrs. i did not have insurance on my mogul. the touch is actually only 100 after 100 mail in rebate right now. i didnt want to act but considering the new rom and the price reduction, i think they are going to be sold out soon, so i went for it. i have a pretty good plan (73 bucks total for 3 lines with 1700 minutes and power vision on one of the line) so i didnt really mind. btw, the mogul price went up and were out of stock for a while after the rev a and gps rom was released by htc.
Old 07-19-2008, 09:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

Wait, so did you pay 100 dollars for it? or did they only extend your contract and your were not charged for the phone (so basically is the only charge the two year contract extension)?
Old 07-19-2008, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch and TP2

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
Wait, so did you pay 100 dollars for it? or did they only extend your contract and your were not charged for the phone (so basically is the only charge the two year contract extension)?

i paid 200 for the phone, but expect to get 100 back by mail in rebate, so 100 should be the total.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

dude that stinks, i just got mine for free, except for the fact that my contract was extended for one year, but it doesn't matter to me, I have SERO which is the best plan and don't think i will be switching. The touch is a great phone, if you don't need keyboard wifi or flash in camera, the touch is way better, the free ram and stability of the phone over the mogul is amazing, it hasn't locked up on me so far, and the only time i have to reset it is when I install a program that requires it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue