PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 09:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch vogue

tbananaz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
really need help for cricket internet!!!! asap

as i stated in an earlier post i have what once was a telus issued htc touch p3050 which i have been informed is the same as a 6900. i took my phone to a local phone flasher and was given back a partially flashed phone. to make outgoing and recieve incoming phone calls the phone works great!! however when i try to connect to the internet... i follow all the setup rules of the wap.cricket.com, mynumber@mycricket.com, and port 8080 etc...
when i try to connect it tells me i have a bad username or password.
the phone attempts to dial the #777 too.
ok now here are some mitigating factors i should tell u about...
-when i soft reset the phone i get an alltel slash screen even tho the phone operates on the cricket network.
-when i go into the settings to futz with the internet settings i also get choices for an alltel phone.
-and as told earlier by a few folks i checked in my pst settings and my phone is in fact already on the simple ip settings...
please help!!!!
i really want and need internet!!!
i would be willing to try and reflash the phone with another rom but i can't get the qpst to recognize my phone... cuz it only allows me to open one additional port in addition to the two that already exist...i keep getting a port busy error...
thanks in advance!!!
Old 06-28-2008, 09:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: really need help for cricket internet!!!! asap

First and formost, check your PM and please do not multi-post and cross post on multiple forums anymore. If you must, reference post and someone will help you. Just be patient. I answered you in your other thread.

To answer your questions about why your network settings do not work it is because your "local phone flasher" did not do what you paid them to do.

Also, you are doing the whole flashing thing all wrong... READ YOUR Private Messages!

Last edited by DHarvey; 06-28-2008 at 10:29 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue