View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 09:15 AM
tbananaz
Lurker

tbananaz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
really need help for cricket internet!!!! asap

as i stated in an earlier post i have what once was a telus issued htc touch p3050 which i have been informed is the same as a 6900. i took my phone to a local phone flasher and was given back a partially flashed phone. to make outgoing and recieve incoming phone calls the phone works great!! however when i try to connect to the internet... i follow all the setup rules of the wap.cricket.com, mynumber@mycricket.com, and port 8080 etc...
when i try to connect it tells me i have a bad username or password.
the phone attempts to dial the #777 too.
ok now here are some mitigating factors i should tell u about...
-when i soft reset the phone i get an alltel slash screen even tho the phone operates on the cricket network.
-when i go into the settings to futz with the internet settings i also get choices for an alltel phone.
-and as told earlier by a few folks i checked in my pst settings and my phone is in fact already on the simple ip settings...
please help!!!!
i really want and need internet!!!
i would be willing to try and reflash the phone with another rom but i can't get the qpst to recognize my phone... cuz it only allows me to open one additional port in addition to the two that already exist...i keep getting a port busy error...
thanks in advance!!!