PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2008, 02:04 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Whats the SIMPLEST/SNAPPIEST ROM?

I want a rom that is wicked quick... Any Suggestions?
I'm on sprint, so that means i can't run a bell rom right?
I don't want a TON of apps, i wanna customize on my own...

I've done some searching, i've tried a handfull, but maybe there's some i've missed that you guys can help me with.

so whose got the cleanest/fastest rom?
Old 06-19-2008, 03:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo

gammarho55 is keeping up the good workgammarho55 is keeping up the good work
Re: Whats the SIMPLEST/SNAPPIEST ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post

I've done some searching, i've tried a handfull, but maybe there's some i've missed that you guys can help me with.

vogue gps 3.02 kitchen is probably gonna be your best bet... it's the easiest way of getting exactly what you want w/o having getting all the extras that come with most of these roms. and if you do enough searching around here, you'll probably be able to find OEMs of the programs you want to add to your rom. here ya go...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26593

If someone helped you with a problem, hit the thanks button and let them know you appreciate their time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:34 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammarho55 View Post
vogue gps 3.02 kitchen is probably gonna be your best bet... it's the easiest way of getting exactly what you want w/o having getting all the extras that come with most of these roms. and if you do enough searching around here, you'll probably be able to find OEMs of the programs you want to add to your rom. here ya go...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26593
well, i just got into flashing again... i took a break since i bricked my mogul, learned alot more, now i flash with no problem... not sure if i could cook one up so easily tho... i'll look it over, but i'm not gunna rush into anything this time .... THANX Gammar for a solution
Old 06-19-2008, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

rmarshll is just getting started

Quote:

Try rlmcs ROM

or

JD's ROM
Old 06-19-2008, 04:43 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarshll View Post
i tried JDs and i did like it...

i really wanted to try rlmcs but it says bell and telus only... i have sprint.. does that mean anything when a phone is unlocked?

Sorry, i'm basically new to the flashing thing
Old 06-19-2008, 04:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

rlmcs is keeping up the good workrlmcs is keeping up the good workrlmcs is keeping up the good work

Quote:
i tried JDs and i did like it...

i really wanted to try rlmcs but it says bell and telus only... i have sprint.. does that mean anything when a phone is unlocked?

Sorry, i'm basically new to the flashing thing
The ROM was changed today to Support BELL and there is another ROM now rather then just Telus Specific that supports other Carriers but its Generic. When you Download the Generic ROM it will say telus at the RAR but that was my mistake when I named the RAR file

Last edited by rlmcs; 06-19-2008 at 04:49 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo

gammarho55 is keeping up the good workgammarho55 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
well, i just got into flashing again... i took a break since i bricked my mogul, learned alot more, now i flash with no problem... not sure if i could cook one up so easily tho... i'll look it over, but i'm not gunna rush into anything this time .... THANX Gammar for a solution
not a problem. the best thing i can tell you to do is download BuildOS and take a look at it. the interface is pretty easy to follow and its close to fool proof (i got it to work so it must be lol.) the best part is that you can save the things you add the first time, and if you realize you forgot something (which i sure as hell did the first time) then its easy to just add what you were missing without having to remember the first stuff you added.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:54 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmcs View Post
The ROM was changed today to Support BELL and there is another ROM now rather then just Telus Specific that supports other Carriers but its Generic. When you Download the Generic ROM it will say telus at the RAR but that was my mistake when I named the RAR file
AWESOME, thanks rlmcs! your rom was the one i really wanted a couple hours ago and was kinda bummed... GOOD SAVE!

I'ma flash it now, use it all day and see what i come up with.

THANKS
Old 06-20-2008, 12:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond(Victor)

360discgolf is keeping up the good work360discgolf is keeping up the good work

Hands down no questions asks asked JD'a Hybrid rom. This rom is super clean and very fast
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue