View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 04:34 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted
Threadstarter

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Whats the SIMPLEST/SNAPPIEST ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammarho55 View Post
vogue gps 3.02 kitchen is probably gonna be your best bet... it's the easiest way of getting exactly what you want w/o having getting all the extras that come with most of these roms. and if you do enough searching around here, you'll probably be able to find OEMs of the programs you want to add to your rom. here ya go...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=26593
well, i just got into flashing again... i took a break since i bricked my mogul, learned alot more, now i flash with no problem... not sure if i could cook one up so easily tho... i'll look it over, but i'm not gunna rush into anything this time .... THANX Gammar for a solution