PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 07:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

Ghettobob is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Easiest way to tether?

Thanks guys, I didn't know I could tether via USB :P
I kept on using WMWifiRouter and it kept draining my battery. Im glad I came on the Vogue section
Old 06-14-2008, 07:18 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

True. and if they don't call me first i have that bookmarked.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Hey, if you can tether and get away with it, more power to you... All I am saying is I won't feel sorry for those people who lose their accounts because of abuse... I'll agree that the 5GB is a bit low... especially since I used 3.6GB without any tethering at all...

I'm not telling anyone how to use their internet--I am simply saying that if you go against Sprint's rules, they have the right to tear you apart... You can't really get upset about it when/if it happens...
Old 06-14-2008, 07:19 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Ok run down of what happened.
scrap said he pity people who abuse data plan.
I say I'll abuse the internet coz juggernaut companies already made a lot of maney out of the people they rip off.
neveralone condole him for 209 megs in 10 days
I say so y u have 1590 down and don't use it?
neveralone say I got problem with his sig
scrap thought I'm confused with bandwidth and usage.
neveralone condole scrap again and telling me I'm trying to tell him how to use his internet.
I said Im not the one telling anybody how to use their internet. It's scrap.
Then I made the run down. I'm done.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

i have to say gentlemen, that this is one of the most useless, childish threads that i've ever came across on this website. i joined because of the highly intelligent, forward thinking people that i came across here, however, after reading this entire posting, i'm almost ashamed to be here.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettobob View Post
Thanks guys, I didn't know I could tether via USB :P
I kept on using WMWifiRouter and it kept draining my battery. Im glad I came on the Vogue section

I would say if you are bored poke around the other forums. never know what you might find.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
i have to say gentlemen, that this is one of the most useless, childish threads that i've ever came across on this website. i joined because of the highly intelligent, forward thinking people that i came across here, however, after reading this entire posting, i'm almost ashamed to be here.
Then why contribute? and what about the two people that were actually helped in this thread?

Old 06-14-2008, 07:25 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
This things happens here. it's unavoidable. U can tell if people are smart when they debate. If people keep agreeing with each other, Ur not on earth. Ur maybe in mars.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:29 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

lets just agree that were disagreeing and move on ^_^

Quote:
and im sorry your not finding this thread to your liking, i invite you to one of the 26,885 other threads on this board. maybe they will be better for you :-\

Last edited by imneveral0ne; 06-14-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Then why contribute? and what about the two people that were actually helped in this thread?

i've seen nothing posted that would help anyone. the only thing i've seen is childish bickering between senior members that help no one.

when i first saw this thread i thought it would be interesting to see different methods of teathering. i use PDAnet myself and was interested to see what else was out there. instead i saw children arguing. it totally bummed me out.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue