PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2008, 06:35 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Easiest way to tether?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imneveral0ne View Post
im still not seeing why you have a problem here
whatever dude.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:36 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

well this is getting old. im done ^_^
Old 06-14-2008, 06:39 PM
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Yo everyone! I don't abuse data plans. I used 3 megs of data a month! woohoooo!!! I have 2000 kpbs down and 600 kbps up. You should be all proud of me!
Old 06-14-2008, 06:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
Yo, Why don't you have pity forpeople who abuse data plan? all carriers rip off millions of people and make billions of profit every year. That's including my 30 bucks a month. I use to have a regular cell phone and Always get charge per kilobytes just because I accidentally press the wrong button. CS told me just pay 35 bucks a month for unlimited data access coz you'll be paying less. I paid them 35 buck in 1 year for the stuff I don't use. I don't have pity for people like you that condole to jaggernaut companies that rip people off.
Yo dawg. Alls I be sayin' is dat you gotsta payz for da indernet... Nuffin' in lyfe is free.

People always feel like they are entitled to everything for free, or at least for whatever price they feel is reasonable. Welcome to reality, and capitalism. The price will be whatever the MAJORITY of people are willing to pay. You may not think the pricing scheme is "dope," but who cares?

You are entitled to abuse the data plan all you want, but Sprint is entitled to kick your *** off their network, and force you to pay penalties/ETF.

Also, I believe your confusion with his bandwidth tests in his signature, are actually relating to his speed and bandwidth, NOT HIS TOTAL DATA USAGE...

Hope that clears some things up, yo.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:01 PM
When will then be now?

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

well, if thats what he he was talkin about, then i got it wrong and i misunderstood. yes, thats my speed when i hook up my phone to the computer. thanx for clearing that up ScrapMaker
Old 06-14-2008, 07:02 PM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
Yo dawg. Alls I be sayin' is dat you gotsta payz for da indernet... Nuffin' in lyfe is free.

People always feel like they are entitled to everything for free, or at least for whatever price they feel is reasonable. Welcome to reality, and capitalism. The price will be whatever the MAJORITY of people are willing to pay. You may not think the pricing scheme is "dope," but who cares?

You are entitled to abuse the data plan all you want, but Sprint is entitled to kick your *** off their network, and force you to pay penalties/ETF.

Also, I believe your confusion with his bandwidth tests in his signature, are actually relating to his speed and bandwidth, NOT HIS TOTAL DATA USAGE...

Hope that clears some things up, yo.
U work for sprint? U talk like ur a humanitarian or something. I didn't get confused with the bandwidth. I say If I have that speed, I will have more than 209 megs in 10 days to brag about. Hey yo, Whatever with ur pity.no one cares about ur pity. Everybody cares about how much they pay a month! Case closed!
Old 06-14-2008, 07:06 PM
When will then be now?

lol alright then im not sorry. grow up..... I dont have to use my internet how you want me to. I still dont see why you are throwin a hissy fit over my signature >.<
Old 06-14-2008, 07:07 PM
╚════════════════╝

Ur sig is just an example for the other dude comment not to abuse the data plan. He's the one telling everybody how to use the internet.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:07 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Well I dont have a 'Simply everything' plan. just unlimited data. so i figured that would be 'unlimited' so i use my touch to tether as my only source of internets. i know about torrents and love my movies and music so im hoping that since im not on the 'simply everything' plan that i can continue on my course. I would say if the cap is really necessary that 7.5 would be much more suitable, because while 5gbs is a lot of data, consider folks like me who continuously use data, between actual phone usage and tethering. but alas i am only one guy...
Old 06-14-2008, 07:13 PM
When will then be now?

well perhaps you wont be affected, but that story did say that "we are contacting customers first" so maybe they will give you a warning before they go ahead and charge for overages.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue