PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 08:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC touch
Carrier: Sprint SERO

badchad is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Personalized Silicone Gel Adhesive Skins

Personally, I like the touch "tattoo" that I got for mine. A bit more subtle, can be completely original, and doesn't add any thickness.

I'll give an update when i actually get my hands on it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg touch.jpg (116.6 KB, 80 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-28-2008, 03:34 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP

Yeah, those skins look kinda gawdy and 80's puffy sticker...y.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!
Old 05-28-2008, 11:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Threadstarter

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicman247 View Post
Yeah, those skins look kinda gawdy and 80's puffy sticker...y.
your entitled to ur own opinion, I wasn't asking for approvals, likes or otherwise...just wanted the website, thank you.

There is always someone looking to be extra!

Old 05-31-2008, 03:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

I got mine yesterday, pretty quick delievery. The colors are exactly what you see on the website. Very easy to install. for the touch I like the extra thickness for the over all body but I think if you are a fan of the form factor of the touch you probably are not going to like the the thickness around the screen and buttons. I am still trying it and overall I personally like it but wish they were about half the thickness on the frontside of the phone. I also like the additional protection to the phone body. And they are very eye appealling and flashy.

Quote:
your entitled to ur own opinion, I wasn't asking for approvals, likes or otherwise...just wanted the website, thank you.
Is this your way of saying your entitled to your opinion as long as you keep it to yourself. Forms are for sharing information, opinions and insights, hopefully my experience and opinion will help someone. If all you were really looking for is the website than you got it, and you can move along.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

Last edited by fat boy; 05-31-2008 at 03:29 AM.
Old 05-31-2008, 10:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Threadstarter

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Is this your way of saying your entitled to your opinion as long as you keep it to yourself. Forms are for sharing information, opinions and insights, hopefully my experience and opinion will help someone. If all you were really looking for is the website than you got it, and you can move along.

Here we go....

Okay, I was in no way trying to imply folks should keep their opinions to themselves, I am aware that this is a FORUM. I was simply saying that I didn't intend to for the thread to be a bashing session, which tends to happen way too often on this site.

As you stated IN YOUR COMMENT...

I will be moving right along, cuz it's not that serious!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue