PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Am So Sick Of This @#$%@#$% Phone!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
Im curious to know what the "CYCLESLOT HACK" is as well.

Me as well. I have ringtones set for all my contacts and most times i see my phone light up where before it ever rings. And i did not take the time to cut and splice my music to have them ringtones for nothing. lol.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diam0nd
Carrier: Sprint

iampepito is keeping up the good workiampepito is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Maybe its profile related? Make sure on your active sync that you only have 1 profile for your phone. You can check my clicking file and then delete profile just maybe delete all the profiles and then reconnect your phone and it will guide you though the process of making a new one. This has happened to me occasionally until I figured out what was going on

Maybe try some different USB hubs? I have a couple USB's that dont work very well with my active sync software (??? why though..)

Good luck and trust me this phone is pretty much the ****... I guess, once you work out ur kinks.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:53 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2
Carrier: sprint

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Me as well. I have ringtones set for all my contacts and most times i see my phone light up where before it ever rings. And i did not take the time to cut and splice my music to have them ringtones for nothing. lol.
I think this is it . sorry for off topic... If this is not it its some where here..
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=11156

TRUELIGHT

Pocket PC: TOUCH/PPC-6900
Carrier: SPRINT
Diggs: 0

For Some Reason, This Helps My Touch Pick/hang Up Faster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_brady
yea i am sure there is a reg hack somewhere. i've looked at the reg hack threads but i do not see it listed anywhere.

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/htc-t...tml#post681442

From Elkay in the 6700 forum

Force EV-DO/1X, quicker ring response

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would put these in the tips and tricks section, but that thread is going to get long and these two questions are already far too common, so here's a thread with a quick answer that will be easily SEARCHABLE (hint, hint!).

To do this, you will need your MSL, which only Sprint (or your provider) can provide you. Open up the phone app and dial ##778# (PST). You will be asked to enter your MSL. Enter it, and you will be brought into the provisioning of your phone. From the top left, select Modem Settings. On this page, your Slot Cycle Index (SCI) is how often your phone polls the tower for incoming calls, etc. This value is 1.28 seconds multiplied by 2^value (i.e 0=1.28 secs, 1=2.56secs) with 0 fastest, 7 slowest. The default is 2, but lowering it to 1 hasn't noticeably affected my battery life, and roughly 2.5 second (SCI 1) response time is far more reasonable than roughly 5 seconds (SCI 2).

Also on this page is your preferred operation mode. The Default is Automatic, which is the best available mode (EV that will roll back to 1X when EV is unavailable). There are times when you might be in a fringe area and your mode may cycle frequently and this can seriously drain your battery. Setting this to HDR will force EV-DO only if you demand an EV-DO connection. Changing this setting to CDMA Only will force the phone to ignore an EV-DO tower and maintain only a 1xRTT connection.

Hope this helps you all out!

THIS REG HACK WAS ON, PDAPhoneHome.com THANK'S TO (i4edge) converged slap happy

PDAPhone: Sprint Touch

Last edited by tmz; 05-01-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue