PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 02:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: "THE NOW NETWORK"
Threadstarter

Ya Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Ya Boi D
Re: Mic Broken ! ?

Well, I took it to the Sprint store & after they opened the phone & did their investigating, they have come to the cunclusion that I need a replacement. My only issue is that I have to re-install ALL the apps I had on there. I did a Sprite backup before I had hard reset it but I have a concern & hopefully someone can clarify for me. I want to restore the backup I had made on the replacement phone. I have been told in the past that its not a good idea. I just need some clarification as to why?
Old 04-08-2008, 04:36 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Mic Broken ! ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
Well, I took it to the Sprint store & after they opened the phone & did their investigating, they have come to the cunclusion that I need a replacement. My only issue is that I have to re-install ALL the apps I had on there. I did a Sprite backup before I had hard reset it but I have a concern & hopefully someone can clarify for me. I want to restore the backup I had made on the replacement phone. I have been told in the past that its not a good idea. I just need some clarification as to why?

hehe...Sprint stores don't have "tech's", means they couldn't find the answer either. As long as you flash whatever rom you had on the handset before, restoring the sprite backup should work fine. If it's the stock rom, just restore your backup.

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue