PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2008, 03:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A new 6.1 kitchen for Apache, What about the Vogue??

I was browsing over in the Apache forum because I just bought my fiance a PPC-6700 and was wondering why noone has thought to make a kitchen for the vogue similar to the new 6.1 kitchen for the apache?

Here is a link to the Kitchen. There are screenshots which you can look at. I think that this would make everyone interested building their own ROMs lives so much easier and it would almost be self explanitory in how to make a ROM for themselves.

Here is the link: http://ppckitchen.org/index.php?ArticleID=10

Here is a screenshot:

Anybody up to the task? I imagine it shouldn't be that difficult then again I am very ignorant when it comes to make applications.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:08 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level
Re: A new 6.1 kitchen for Apache, What about the Vogue??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
I was browsing over in the Apache forum because I just bought my fiance a PPC-6700 and was wondering why noone has thought to make a kitchen for the vogue similar to the new 6.1 kitchen for the apache?

Here is a link to the Kitchen. There are screenshots which you can look at. I think that this would make everyone interested building their own ROMs lives so much easier and it would almost be self explanitory in how to make a ROM for themselves.

Here is the link: http://ppckitchen.org/index.php?ArticleID=10

Here is a screenshot:

Anybody up to the task? I imagine it shouldn't be that difficult then again I am very ignorant when it comes to make applications.
Be Patient ............... it is in the works
Old 03-16-2008, 04:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid
Threadstarter

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
Be Patient ............... it is in the works
Awesome. That is what I like to hear! =D> Any estimated ETA yet?
Old 03-17-2008, 02:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Verizon

dawilliams660 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to dawilliams660 Send a message via Yahoo to dawilliams660

JD,

This would be cool.....if anyone could do it, you can JD.....if you need any help.......software...anything let me know..I'm a Network System Admin, I work with a Software Development team (in house) and if you need anything just let me know know....i'll help you anyway I can.

D-

Last edited by dawilliams660; 03-17-2008 at 02:27 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue