View Single Post
Old 03-16-2008, 03:58 PM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A new 6.1 kitchen for Apache, What about the Vogue??

I was browsing over in the Apache forum because I just bought my fiance a PPC-6700 and was wondering why noone has thought to make a kitchen for the vogue similar to the new 6.1 kitchen for the apache?

Here is a link to the Kitchen. There are screenshots which you can look at. I think that this would make everyone interested building their own ROMs lives so much easier and it would almost be self explanitory in how to make a ROM for themselves.

Here is the link: http://ppckitchen.org/index.php?ArticleID=10

Here is a screenshot:

Anybody up to the task? I imagine it shouldn't be that difficult then again I am very ignorant when it comes to make applications.