PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2008, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

avhokie is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by htcphone View Post
I paid 499.99 for this touch. And i am planning on returning it because I have had it for only 18 days. I love it and wish i could keep it but ever since i read about this Dorito chip inside instead of the real 7500 cpu, I got angry and decided to take my business elsewhere. And yes its like a laptop honestly.... I remember my first laptop.. it was a 266 celeron chip. this equall almost like it. So your wrong there lappy. =D>
If you paid $500, then either you don't have a contract and can happily leave, or you were ripped off. As for your laptop statement, you need to stop posting and pay attention to your teachers to learn basic logic and reasoning (not to mention grammar and spelling). Later kid.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

avhokie is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Everyman View Post
But they are holding a two year contract to it.
You have options:
1) Understand what you are purchasing so that you don't make the wrong decision for yourself
2) Return within 30 days (plenty of time for you to decide it doesn't have the features you must have)
3) Buy another Sprint phone off Craigslist or Ebay and sell your Touch.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Quote:
Originally Posted by avhokie View Post
You have options:
1) Understand what you are purchasing so that you don't make the wrong decision for yourself
2) Return within 30 days (plenty of time for you to decide it doesn't have the features you must have)
The best thing said so far. Yes it does suck HTC didn't implement the drivers. We can fight as much as we want. I wish my Touch did have the drivers. Honestly though think about it. On a CDMA network or even GSM what better choice than the Touch do we have right now?

Sure the Iphone may be prettier and smoother in it's UI, but does it do everything your Touch can do?
Old 01-25-2008, 02:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

htcphone is a n00b
Quote:
If you paid $500, then either you don't have a contract and can happily leave, or you were ripped off. As for your laptop statement, you need to stop posting and pay attention to your teachers to learn basic logic and reasoning (not to mention grammar and spelling). Later kid.
Not only are you a lap dog, but your a grammar nazi. Just because you don't have this issue don't go around spewing your ignorance.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:21 PM
Almost a VIP

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Quote:
You have options:
The best thing said so far. Yes it does suck HTC didn't implement the drivers. We can fight as much as we want. I wish my Touch did have the drivers. Honestly though think about it. On a CDMA network or even GSM what better choice than the Touch do we have right now?

Sure the Iphone may be prettier and smoother in it's UI, but does it do everything your Touch can do?

As it stands the Touch, Kaiser, Mogul are all good devices we just want HTC to go the extra step and make them great like we thought they would be according to the specs.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

avhokie is a n00b
Quote:
Not only are you a lap dog, but your a grammar nazi. Just because you don't have this issue don't go around spewing your ignorance.
LOL! I don't have what issue? That I didn't get something that wasn't promised to me in the first place? I'd like my Touch to ban you from posting on this board. Should I complain to HTC about it because it doesn't do it?

BTW, logic and reasoning is the main part of what you're missing. Not surprised you missed it in the last post too.

Anyway kid, you're starting to get cranky, so down your bottle of milk, have someone burp you, and take a nap. Things will be better when you get up
Old 01-25-2008, 02:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

htcphone is a n00b
Quote:
LOL! I don't have what issue? That I didn't get something that wasn't promised to me in the first place? I'd like my Touch to ban you from posting on this board. Should I complain to HTC about it because it doesn't do it?

BTW, logic and reasoning is the main part of what you're missing. Not surprised you missed it in the last post too.

Anyway kid, you're starting to get cranky, so down your bottle of milk, have someone burp you, and take a nap. Things will be better when you get up
WOW! Your very mature. Something is telling me your 15yrs. Anyways....... I emailed HTC and gave them a ultimatum. I got 12 days left and if I see no drivers... this phone is getting returned.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:44 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
WOW! Your very mature. Anyways....... I emailed HTC and gave them a ultimatum. I got 12 days left and if I see no drivers... this phone is getting returned.
You better plan on sticking to that ultimatum. Cuz unless they've been working on this fix before the problem was made public there is no way you'll see a new rom implementing this fix in 12 days.
Old 01-25-2008, 02:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

htcphone is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
You better plan on sticking to that ultimatum. Cuz unless they've been working on this fix before the problem was made public there is no way you'll see a new rom implementing this fix in 12 days.
Yes, I know. Just turning the nob a little tighter over at HTC, But believe me... I wont keep this phone. i will just play with it for another week, then off to the store it goes.
Old 01-25-2008, 05:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: x
Carrier: x

Primenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrimenall is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Yes, I know. Just turning the nob a little tighter over at HTC, But believe me... I wont keep this phone. i will just play with it for another week, then off to the store it goes.
That's good, brilliant move, enjoy your replacement.

You don't deserve a Touch anyways, go get an Iphone or a razor.

Last edited by Primenall; 01-25-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue