PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 01:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Airave
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
We wil make sure the entire LCD touchscreen open.

Thanks

Seidio

Actually, I played around with my Touch some more, and it looks like the touch flo Cube can be activated without starting from the area outside the LCD area. But from an aesthetic standpoint, the entire LCD cover area being open will look better. And what about the rear? The area where the two bumps towards the bottom look like they are just poking through, rather than having an area molded in where the bumps would reside. So it looks like the Touch is a bit nipply poking through the back of the rubberized case.

-Ed

Last edited by Edwood; 12-07-2007 at 01:54 AM.
Old 12-07-2007, 06:45 PM
N00b

unknown_g is just getting started
Received the holster today! It's actually a great buy. It has a veleur, suede padding on the inside to protect the screen, should u decide to put it with the screen inwards. The spring feels very sturdy and strong, not like something that will just flop open. The rubberized feel is a great match for the phone too. The belt clip swivels to about 90 degrees right or left, with stopping action every 30 degrees.

From the design, it looks like the holster was made so that the phone never really sits flush with the holster. That there is a very slight curvature of the holster to allow the phone to sort of "pop-out" when you raise the spring. This is great because now I don't have to raise the spring and pull the phone out before the spring rest back down on the top of the phone and traps it in place. I just raise the spring and the phone sticks out a little and BAM!, I'm talking all in one simple motion.

Also vibrations feel very strong with the holster than it did with the original protector.

To answer a few ?'s from above:
- I found the best position for me was to have the holster in a 90 deg position. This way when I pull the phone out, it's already in the right position in my hand.
- The little bumps on the back don't even come close to being an obstruction with the holster.

I definitely see myself already replacing the protector that came with the phone.

Last edited by unknown_g; 12-07-2007 at 06:59 PM.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

urvi is a n00b
Can you put the phone in with the screen facing out also?
Old 12-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch

Agfadoc is a n00b
I received the holster and love it!

It keeps the device as slim as possible and securely keeps the touch in place. No doubt that some unique conditions could occur that would allow it to fall out, but I have had it for two days continuously and have not had any kind of problem.

If it falls, thats what I have the sprint insurance for....
Old 12-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Can you confirm that you can take the Touch in AND out of the Seidio holster with something plugged into the mini USB port in the bottom of the Touch?
Old 12-07-2007, 09:45 PM
N00b

unknown_g is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by urvi View Post
Can you put the phone in with the screen facing out also?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood
Can you confirm that you can take the Touch in AND out of the Seidio holster with something plugged into the mini USB port in the bottom of the Touch?
Yes. To tell you the truth, there aren't any buttons that are actually obstructed except the power button on top. I kinda like that because there is no way I will hit the button accidentally and turn the phone on. Bad part, it that how do I stop a ringing phone? I could hit the camera button...will look into this.
Old 12-07-2007, 09:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

urvi is a n00b
Thanks for the quick responce. just ordered one.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown_g View Post
- The little bumps on the back don't even come close to being an obstruction with the holster.
I meant with the Rubberized case.

See the back? I don't like how the rubberized case does not have molded detail/relief for those little bumps, so instead, you just see them poking out a bit, like nipples through a shirt.
Old 12-08-2007, 04:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: "THE NOW NETWORK"

Ya Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regularYa Boi D is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Ya Boi D
Quote:
Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
We wil make sure the entire LCD touchscreen open.

Thanks

Seidio
With the rubberized case, wont that make the screen have the same "sinked" effect of the other pocket pc screens like the Mogul for example? The screen will no longer be flush or the "same level" as the frame so we would have to fight to access any extreme corners such as the (x) to close or minimize programs. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm pre

devren is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to devren Send a message via Skype™ to devren
I received my case yesterday and I am loving it. My job does not allow us to wear our phones out while on duty so I have gotten so used to just having my phone in my pocket. I haven't used a case for years. But the touch is so damn pretty I wanted to get a case to show it off. I am really liking this case. It is small and light, and doesn't really add much bulk to the phone.

If I get a call while its in the case I just hit the volume slider and the ringer stops.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue