PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Storm
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

vladfan is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
The problem with the OEM leather pouch is you can't hear your phone ring even with the volume up as loud as it can go. It muffles the speaker. It was the same with my mogul and thats why I bought the Seidio holster. The spring is the best thing on this holster, not like the old holsters that were one piece of plastic and would break after two weeks of taking the phone in and out.
Old 12-05-2007, 03:47 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
There is no reason needed to purchase a holster...
It IS THE ONLY phone case you should own...
It destroys all!

(Sorry a holster is a need now, Ex-Blackberry user here!)
Old 12-05-2007, 04:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Airave
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I have the Seidio holster for my belated PPC-6700. And I would only use it for pocket carry (on the inside of my front slacks pocket, clipped to the pocket edge). It was too easy to snag the antenna nub and it popped right out.

But the Touch is much thinner and smaller and does not have an antenna nub, so I'm wondering that it probably would stay put a lot better now.

-Ed
Old 12-05-2007, 11:33 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: sprint

seidioseidio is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by klurf8881 View Post
well that was my point about not trusting the spring for a $550 phone. any little nudge to that clip or you bump into something and the phone will go flying.

like i said ill stick to my pouch where i know its contained covered and secured
Try one and you will find out how secure your device is in Seidio's holster.

Seidio holster is not an ordinary holster.

Seidio
Old 12-05-2007, 01:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Yeah, I think it's quite obvious the Seidio holster is not going to completely protect your phone, the backside is completely exposed. But it's designed for quick access when it's on your belt.

And the phone popping out problem was with the 6700 mainly, because of the Antenna Nub sticking out. The rubber strip was removeable so that a much firmer clasp was possible.

But the way I always used the holster was for pocket carry, that way if you don't have a tucked in shirt, you don't have awkward buldge in your side from wearing it on your belt.

How long until the Rubberized Case for the Sprint Touch is available? Along with the Holster for it?

-Ed
Old 12-05-2007, 05:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

keovani is a n00b
actually ive had it for about a month now and it has never fallen out, you actually fits in it like a glove..dont knock it til you try it...and if all fails..sprint pas a 1 year instore warranty!
Old 12-05-2007, 06:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Hey, Seidio.

Is the upcoming Rubberized case for the Sprint Touch going to have the entire LCD touchscreen area open? Because if it's like the GSM Touch Rubberized case, the Touch Flo Cube upstroke won't work, because it's covering the bottom part of the touchscreen cover.

-Ed
Old 12-05-2007, 09:53 PM
N00b

seidioseidio is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood View Post
Yeah, I think it's quite obvious the Seidio holster is not going to completely protect your phone, the backside is completely exposed. But it's designed for quick access when it's on your belt.

And the phone popping out problem was with the 6700 mainly, because of the Antenna Nub sticking out. The rubber strip was removeable so that a much firmer clasp was possible.

But the way I always used the holster was for pocket carry, that way if you don't have a tucked in shirt, you don't have awkward buldge in your side from wearing it on your belt.

How long until the Rubberized Case for the Sprint Touch is available? Along with the Holster for it?

-Ed
You know Seidio's products quite well. yes, The rubberized case/matching holster will be available 7-14 days from now.

Seidio
Old 12-06-2007, 11:10 PM
N00b

seidioseidio is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood View Post
Hey, Seidio.

Is the upcoming Rubberized case for the Sprint Touch going to have the entire LCD touchscreen area open? Because if it's like the GSM Touch Rubberized case, the Touch Flo Cube upstroke won't work, because it's covering the bottom part of the touchscreen cover.

-Ed
We wil make sure the entire LCD touchscreen open.

Thanks

Seidio
Old 12-07-2007, 01:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by klurf8881 View Post
well that was my point about not trusting the spring for a $550 phone. any little nudge to that clip or you bump into something and the phone will go flying.

like i said ill stick to my pouch where i know its contained covered and secured
I just clip it inside my right pants pocket. That way if it ever does come unclipped, it just falls into my pocket.

Much more comfortable and secure clipped that way than using the leather holster. The clip is a lot tighter and grips a lot better. Theres no way my phone will fall out of my pocket with the seidio hoslter.

It snaps out easy even when inside my pocket (I just leave the seidio clipped inside my pocket and only take the phone out) and it clips right back in.

An awesome holster... I didn't feel safe carrying my phone with the htc holster the whole time I was waiting for seidio to release this.

Whats great about it also is that the usb plug is accessible with the phone clipped outwards or inwards, unlike with the mogul case.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue