PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: verizon6700

jeeman316 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm New At This What Is The Difference With The Hermes, Apache And Titan Can I Use Iether Downloads For My 6700?
Old 12-08-2007, 01:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Polen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcolmy View Post
Polen great work. Could you make a four sided Cube that leaves all the original Icons in place but just adds a 4th side with 6 icons. I loved your 6 side cube but have no need for that many icons or flips. Just want to add to whats already there. Also what needs to be done to change the background? Thanks and keep up the good work.
The plan for a future Cube Configuration Tool is to be able to select the number of cube sides you want being 3, 4, 5 or 6. It's in the works.

-Polen
Vista Dialer for Sprint Touch
Vista Keyboard for Sprint Touch
Donations Welcome so my wife doesn't think I'm wasting my time.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Polen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPolen is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeman316 View Post
Will This Work With The 6700?

Please read the very first line of the First post.

-Polen
Old 12-09-2007, 10:51 PM
Lurker

schreck is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polen View Post
Good question, I didn't even think to try that. I'll play around with it to see if it's possible.

-Polen
Is this something that you think will happen? Just curious...
Old 12-09-2007, 11:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by schreck View Post
Is this something that you think will happen? Just curious...
Well, I did a bunch of hacking this from different directions and was not able to get multiple QuickDialers(QD) with different contacts on each QD. I was able to get two QDs but they had the same contacts. I also tried hacking the number of contact to a 4x4 to get 16 contacts on the QD, but that didn't work either.

Here's somethings about the QD that I discovered.

\Windows\QD_images.xml - contains information about all the image loacations and sizes.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Contacts - contains the information about the contacts you configured on the QD.

\Windows\QuickDial.exe - is the application used to control the QD.

-Polen
Old 12-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

jerhal is a n00b
Thanks for trying.
Old 12-12-2007, 01:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

Beachbumcook is a n00b
As a sales guy, I know just enough of computers and my Sprint Touch phone to be dangerous!!!

If I download Polen's 3-sided cube skin (in post #1), will this cube and icons automatically load/install over the stock one? Do I have to update or install new icons, or does the zip file for the 3-side cube come with the icons shown in post #1?

Since I only active sync with my work for all Exchange server files, can I download the file and then email to my phone and then unzip and install?????

Thanks,

Jeff
Old 12-12-2007, 02:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbumcook View Post
As a sales guy, I know just enough of computers and my Sprint Touch phone to be dangerous!!!

If I download Polen's 3-sided cube skin (in post #1), will this cube and icons automatically load/install over the stock one? Do I have to update or install new icons, or does the zip file for the 3-side cube come with the icons shown in post #1?

Since I only active sync with my work for all Exchange server files, can I download the file and then email to my phone and then unzip and install?????

Thanks,

Jeff
The 3 sided cube is just for people like you that don't want to change the icons or programs with other tools and reg edits. The 3 sided install will make your cube look just like it does in the animation i provided and all the icons will run the applications that they represent. It will replace your original files, but not over write them since they are in the base rom of the phone. The cab file provided can be uninstall and put you back to the way the cube was before you installed it.

You should be able to email it to yourself and use the Zip program that comes with the Touch to extract the CAB file then run it.

-Polen
Old 12-12-2007, 03:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

sketchy09 is a n00b
Polen, I was wondering if you were still planning on releasing further icon packs to follow up on your original one? Thanks,

-R
Old 12-12-2007, 09:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sketchy09 View Post
Polen, I was wondering if you were still planning on releasing further icon packs to follow up on your original one? Thanks,

-R
Yes, funny I just worked on and completed 8 icons last night, please be patient as they do take some time and lately I've been busy with family and work. I'm currently working on 28 new icons. Most everything that people requested in the Cube Icon thread and more. Just about all my icon are taken from the Vista palette of icons with some special requests too.

-Polen
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue