PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc vogue
Carrier: sprint

lotus is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool v4.0

ok

I reset and and now it does something. it generates the message "the file cannot be opened. either it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. If the problem persists please try reinstalling or restoring this file."

I'm just trying to open the original non-sprint media apps like videos, pictures and music.

Any thoughts

I'm using the leaked sprint ROM with GPS and RevA. It seems stable and functional in every regard.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:32 PM
Lurker

lotus is a n00b

can't get this to work. it open the programs on the 6 sided but doesn't display the icons BRNs from spunks or polens icon packs. still cant get the 3 sided links to do anything but the sprint defaults. help!
Old 06-24-2008, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

aryehz2 is becoming a great contributor

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else is having these issues. I have Sprint Touch with leaked 6.1 ROM.

The first problem I'm having with icube is that when I set it up with the configuration tool, side#2 takes about 30 seconds for the text to display and for the icons to be clickable.

The other issue is that on that same side, the grey part at the bottom is only behind the middle and right column but not the left column (it's black behind there).

Otherwise, works great and looks great. Any ideas?

Aryeh
Old 06-26-2008, 04:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyinoc View Post
Version 4.1 - Fixed a bug in the export settings and the Save button was getting disabled.

Download link: http://rapidshare.com/files/79573356/CubeConfig4.1.zip

If you guys have anymore suggestions, let me know.

Cheers!
Can anyone upload this file to another host other than rapidshare? I can't get it to download at all. It says wait 4 minutes but it's said that for the last couple of hours now.

Thanks,
Dan.

Old 06-26-2008, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fatlard is a n00b

I found this link

http://files.myopera.com/gigermunit/...eConfig4.1.zip
Old 06-27-2008, 07:58 AM
Lurker

techi33 is a n00b

I just installed the Cubecoonfig tool 4.1 on my sprint HTC with the new official rom release, installation went without a hitch but when I try to make a change, I save it and softreset and nothing sticks, it just goes back to defaults... any suggestions?
Old 06-30-2008, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

tcatnat is becoming a great contributor

^^ I am having a similar issue. I was able to make one change that showed up but the link was broke and did not launch the app. I tried several other but none worked and now I can't get it back to the original. The menu option for this did not work and I even manually put it back to Sprint TV in this case and it's not taking. And yes I am soft resetting.

BTW: I am using the new leaked Sprint 6.1 ROM. Why they waste this much space on quick launch that y=the user cannto manually change is rediculous.
Old 07-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Lurker

lotus is a n00b

Sounds like 4.1 don't play well with the leaked sprint rom. Either that or were all idiots. any ideas how to get this thing working? I don't want to install another cube just to custemize since I cant get rid of the stock one. To bad its a great Rom just needs a little tweakability otherwise it would be perfect.

Lotus
Old 07-01-2008, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MF'n Diamond
Threadstarter

thisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthisguyinoc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus View Post
Sounds like 4.1 don't play well with the leaked sprint rom. Either that or were all idiots. any ideas how to get this thing working? I don't want to install another cube just to custemize since I cant get rid of the stock one. To bad its a great Rom just needs a little tweakability otherwise it would be perfect.

Lotus
It works fine on the first leaked ROM. I haven't tested it out on the latest leaked ROM. If there is an issue and anyone knows what registry entries are affected, please let me know so I can update the app.

Juicy 7 090530 ROM

Feel free to buy me a beer if my work has helped you out.

Sprint Touch Cube Configuration Tool

Old 07-02-2008, 11:45 AM
Lurker

oosagi is a n00b

I too am having issues with the program. It looks fantastic, and the interface is top notch, but there seems to be something funky going on.

I can open the program, make the appropriate changes, hit save, go to menu, choose exit, the system both tells me that the changes have been saved, and that I need to remember to do a soft reboot to have the changes take effect.

Now if I am not mistaken a soft reboot is when I press the little button hole with my stylus. That is correct...right? Because when I do that, everything goes back to the defaults....LOL. If I am mistaken and I am only supposed to power the system off and then back on...which I am about to try then I apologize.

Great job on the application thus far...here's hoping it gets running smoothly (or I stop being stupid)!

KUDOS!!!

Oosagi
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue