Old 12-23-2007, 02:44 PM
tadzio
Lurker

tadzio is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyinoc View Post
sorry, my schedule has been hectic this week. I will have something for you soon!
Cool. Thanks a lot for this program - I found it half an hour ago, and I think it's almost exactly what I need.

One question, though - would you consider making a version for the HTC 4-sided cube as shipped in the O2 Orbit 2 (an HTC Polaris with a slightly different design)?

HTC (or O2, I do not know) in their infinite wisdom decided to call the second App Launcher executable CustAPLauncher.exe, and this one unfortunately must be configured in HKLM\Software\HTC\Biotouch\CustAPLauncher. Why the didn't name it ApLauncher2.exe is beyond me...

Anyway, it'd probably be sufficient if your customizer determined the registry keys for the differnet App Launchers from their executable names. This would work for the ApLauncher<n>.exe approach as well as for the HTC 4-sided cube.

To make myself clearer, I also exported and attached the Biotouch branch from my Orbit 2's registry. These are the default settings as provided by O2 Germany with the Orbit 2. Oh, and you'll note that the Path keys go all the way up to "Path47"...

Thanks in advance!
tadzio
Attached Files
File Type: zip Biotouch.zip (2.0 KB, 120 views) Click for barcode!