View Single Post
Old 12-03-2007, 02:57 PM
storyr
VIP Member

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyinoc View Post
Can someone post all of the default links? I have lost mine as well and would like to add a reset to default option in the next release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
I would like to reiterate this request...i have been playing around too much...and now i've lost all my defaults. Can someone send thisguyinoc the default links, .brn's etc so we can have a restore to default option?
Here's the stock cube stuff that I saved before I started modding it. Attached is the entire Biotouch registry block, the original .brn's and a CAB to install it all (for those who'd like to easily erase all changes to their cube).

BTW - the CAB is untested, but what could go wrong?
This post has been thanked 6 times.