PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2007, 05:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by djk1 View Post
anything like this for XM radio or you still have to through web streaming?

You dont need anything for xm. You can set up xm stations on a WM playlist and access them directly from WM.

I have attached a template that I found somewhere. You will then be able to access any of the xm online stations directly. I found this file on one of the ppc forums and would link to it if i could find it but i did add the AOL online channels too it on the end myself. IMO it is much better than using the xm online programs out there or using pie to lauch the streams.

You MUST conver this file into playlist formay by saving as a .asx (i.e. XM Satellite Radio.asx) file before moving it to your phone and opening it in WM as well as add your xm account info in place of the XM_USERNAME and XM_PASSWORD placeholders on the file using find and replace or manually.

XM Satellite Radio (High)_Template.txt

If anyone has the link perhaps they could post it.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

avhokie is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
You dont need anything for xm. You can set up xm stations on a WM playlist and access them directly from WM.

I have attached a template that I found somewhere. You will then be able to access any of the xm online stations directly. I found this file on one of the ppc forums and would link to it if i could find it but i did add the AOL online channels too it on the end myself. IMO it is much better than using the xm online programs out there or using pie to lauch the streams.

You MUST conver this file into playlist formay by saving as a .asx (i.e. XM Satellite Radio.asx) file before moving it to your phone and opening it in WM as well as add your xm account info in place of the XM_USERNAME and XM_PASSWORD placeholders on the file using find and replace or manually.
Thanks you for this information! Got XM up and running on my Touch
Old 11-30-2009, 10:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: samsung omnia
Carrier: verizon wireless

leeman1983 is a n00b
Re: Any Free Radio Apps ?~?

I have done all this and it does not work. nor does the post about going to xstreamxm.com/radio on mobile internet explorer. Any other ideas or any tips? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post

Attachment 3827

If anyone has the link perhaps they could post it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue