PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2007, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint hero
Carrier: sprint

djk1 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
question about scrolling up and down

Either I have a problem with my touch or something is bad about the software about HTC Touchflo. The problem is when I scroll up or down with my finger on PEI, any app, or even browsing files, I cant stop the scroll from going too much. I dont know how many times I have past a part of a web page and had to go back because the scroll when too far. It there a way to slow it down or configure it. Is it just my touch? When I had the mogul and using Touchflo 1.4.1 it seemed so much smoother. And one last thing, is there a way to make the scroll feel more like picsel browser or is that what they call "kenetic flo"?

Last edited by djk1; 11-20-2007 at 03:32 PM.
Old 11-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Mustang46L is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to Mustang46L
Instead of doing a "finger flick" try just tapping and scrolling. You can go as fast or slow as you want while holding your finger down and scrolling.
Compaq H3650 --> Handspring 600 (Sprint) --> HTC 6600 (Sprint) --> Dell Axim X51v --> HTC Mogul (Sprint) --> HTC Touch (Sprint) --> HTC Diamond (Sprint) --> HTC Touch Pro (Sprint) --> Palm Pre (Sprint) --> HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Old 11-20-2007, 03:59 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
You should read the instructions in the manual about TouchFLO. It gives you a diagram of where your finger should be when you are scrolling. The sides and tops of the screen are designated for continuous scrolling. If you move your finger up too high the screen will continue to scroll until you tap on the screen. Also, you shouldn't scroll too fast, unless you keep your finger on the screen. The "flick" is VERY fast.

You also might search this forum for changing the screen sensitivity.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!
Old 11-20-2007, 06:15 PM
N00b

fiya is a n00b
you kinda gotta press your finger and drag the screen in the direction you want to scroll, the touchflo on the mogul seemed more sensitive, the "offical" touchflo on the touch seems like it requires a lil more pressure...
Old 11-20-2007, 06:29 PM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Change the finger pressure needed for TouchFlo:

Registry Edit -

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Software>OEM>TFLOSettings
Change Finger Pressure to a higher number for increased sensitivity. Some people say 5500 is a good number.

Soft reset to have the changes take effect.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint hero
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

djk1 is just getting started
I changed the sensitivity, but does not seem to help. I just wished it would flow more like the piscel browser or like contact cm program
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue