PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2007, 03:04 PM
Lurker

dander88 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just got my sprint version touch 2 days ago. i have tried both of the files on here including the regedit. I am still having no luck does any one have any ideas. I can send out but i can not receive?
Old 11-10-2007, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

dwehking is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang46L View Post
I might wonder if the Home Customizer had anything to do with it.. But here is the cab I used. Remember that with the cab you'll need to do the regedit I listed a few posts back.
I tried installing the cab you posted today. I can send and receive ok. It's just after sending I still get the dead buttons and have to soft reboot to get them to work again. I think my problem is that I installed the emunutz HTC Home Customizer 1.05b before installing the mms cab. I'm sure I will be doing a hard reset soon and will install the mms hack 1st before anything else.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
Could someone report if this works on the Sprint HTC Touch?
It Works! La la lalala la....

Whew, Thank God.

Old 11-14-2007, 08:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

BigBallin is a n00b
any one figure out how to get the pictures to go to your mms folder and not the sms??
Old 11-15-2007, 01:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

shifty50 is a n00b
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBallin View Post
any one figure out how to get the pictures to go to your mms folder and not the sms??
Per the Sprint Store rep, incoming pic messages will show up as a link to the web if you're using a PPC. I can't stand it cause any .gif or video that is sent to me I have no way of viewing.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:57 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

BigBallin is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by shifty50 View Post
Per the Sprint Store rep, incoming pic messages will show up as a link to the web if you're using a PPC. I can't stand it cause any .gif or video that is sent to me I have no way of viewing.

that does blow
Old 11-16-2007, 02:26 PM
Lurker

FX914 is a n00b
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has pics showing the screen actually recieving MMS. Or a Youtube clip? I am very close to getting the Touch but I use picture and video mails often. I like getting the picture right to my phone and being he Touch doesn't do MMS (before mods) it really is preventing me from picking it up. THANKS!!
Old 11-16-2007, 02:28 PM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Threadstarter

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FX914 View Post
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has pics showing the screen actually recieving MMS. Or a Youtube clip? I am very close to getting the Touch but I use picture and video mails often. I like getting the picture right to my phone and being he Touch doesn't do MMS (before mods) it really is preventing me from picking it up. THANKS!!
The Touch will receive MMS as a regular SMS with a link to the Sprint PicMail mobile site where you can see the received MMS. It will not display on the app.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 11-16-2007, 03:41 PM
Lurker

FX914 is a n00b
Wink

Oh ok. I remember my older Samsung phones did that (I find it annoying) but my last one the pictures/videos will download on to to phone. Good to know.

But does this mod make it so it downloads automatically? I know I seem a little dense, I haven't actually gone to see the phone yet but will check it out today and play with it a little.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:35 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650
Threadstarter

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by FX914 View Post
Oh ok. I remember my older Samsung phones did that (I find it annoying) but my last one the pictures/videos will download on to to phone. Good to know.

But does this mod make it so it downloads automatically? I know I seem a little dense, I haven't actually gone to see the phone yet but will check it out today and play with it a little.
No, as I have expressed a couple of times this app will allow you to send MMS as this feature is not supported stock on WM devices.

You will still receive them as an SMS with a link to Sprint's site.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue