PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2008, 10:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv6900

BlissTouch is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Registry Tweaks/Hacks/Edits - Share them here!

Does anyone know a reg edit to change the screen taps sound (located in settings | sounds and notifications)? I would like to change this to *vibrate* if possible to get that vibrate feed back when ever I touch the screen anywhere
Old 07-28-2008, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon XV6900

sanderz6900 is a n00b

i've been searching through this forum and i can't find how to disable the startup animation

thanks in advance
Old 07-28-2008, 09:45 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

look for schaps advanced configuration you can disable it there.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 07-28-2008, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sanderz6900 is a n00b

is there a way to do this w/o an outside program?
Old 07-28-2008, 10:03 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanderz6900 View Post
is there a way to do this w/o an outside program?
Try...

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\StartupAnimation]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001

Change the value Enabled to 0.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

would anyone like a cab for that.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

sanderz6900 is a n00b

i tried that but there wasn't a dword for that so i made it but that didn't change anything
Old 07-31-2008, 03:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Finally
Carrier: Sprint

timdawgdentist is becoming a great contributor

is there a hack registry change... cab.. no nueaudio does not work for touch... for my wmp.. when i stream serious through the speaker it isn't very loud.. I already changed the audiopara.csv.. all the other functions rock.. but the sirius through the speaker sucks.. and yes its fine on my headphones.. if someone could point me in the right direction I looked through the reg.. but couldn't find anything that looked helpful... please oh ppc gods whose knowledge is much more vast than mine..

HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

its driving me crazy...
thanks in advance

timdawg
Jah Rastafari
Old 07-31-2008, 03:54 PM
Livin' Dangerously

Quote:
Originally Posted by timdawgdentist View Post
is there a hack registry change... cab.. no nueaudio does not work for touch... for my wmp.. when i stream serious through the speaker it isn't very loud.. I already changed the audiopara.csv.. all the other functions rock.. but the sirius through the speaker sucks.. and yes its fine on my headphones.. if someone could point me in the right direction I looked through the reg.. but couldn't find anything that looked helpful... please oh ppc gods whose knowledge is much more vast than mine..

HELP A BROTHER OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

its driving me crazy...
thanks in advance

timdawg
Jah Rastafari
i would look up grondinm and see if his mortscript could help you out or if he could write one he has written some really good ones im pretty sure he could find something for ya.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:58 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Wanna get rid of some of the keyboards in the list?

;Kill Letter recognizer SIP
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42429690-ae04-11d0-a4f8-00aa00a749b9}\IsSipInputMethod]
"Default"="1"

;Kill Block recognizer SIP
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{42429691-ae04-11d0-a4f8-00aa00a749b9}\IsSipInputMethod]
"Default"="1"

;Kill Touch Keyboard SIP
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{62B00599-25D2-4e09-8C48-03BF26DB8517}\IsSipInputMethod]
"Default"="1"

;Kill Transcriber SIP
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{F0034DD0-2AD4-11d1-9CB0-E84BE8000000}\IsSipInputMethod]
"Default"="1"

To kill a keyboard, change the above values to "0"
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue