PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 12:08 AM
cynteeuh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: Registry Tweaks/Hacks/Edits - Share them here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeschevelle View Post
Is there a reg edit to make the photo bigger for caller id when someone calls. I mean you think it could be a little bigger than a half inch square
Is there one to enlarge photo for caller id? It would be nice if someone has this.~Thanks
Old 05-22-2008, 12:41 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynteeuh View Post
Is there one to enlarge photo for caller id? It would be nice if someone has this.~Thanks
I'd like to know this as well.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 05-22-2008, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero, HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Askym is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
same here... maybe a full screen???
Old 05-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch
Carrier: VZW for 8 years now SERO

Knether is keeping up the good workKnether is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askym View Post
same here... maybe a full screen???
S2U2 FTW!

Challenge me into a game of COD4. If you dare.
Old 05-24-2008, 12:57 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

I an installable uninstallable registry hack to increase the sound on sprint tv. if you have any issues with hearing your sprint tv this is for you. i will posting some more up here just to make life a little easier. if you have any requests just give me the registry keys and ill try and make it possible. i am not promising all requests will be able to be done and that all requests will get done but i am now in summer break so i am gonna have a good bit of free time to make these.

NONE OF THESE REGISTRY EDITS WERE FIGURED OUT BY ME I JUST MADE THEM INSTALLABLE AND UNINSTALLABLE. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO FIGURED OUT THESE REGISTRY EDITS.

HACK WAS CAUSING PROBLEMS WITH SPRINT TV WILL BE BACK WHEN IT IS FIGURED OUT.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 05-24-2008 at 11:05 PM. Reason: DISCLAIMER
Old 05-24-2008, 01:08 AM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Here is the hack for assisted GPS. it supposedly helps you get a GPS fix quicker results are mostly positive the others are just no results. the main reason i am making these is to help people who flash there ROM alot and have some reg.edits that make things go better.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Assisted GPS Hack.zip (938 Bytes, 136 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 05-24-2008 at 01:11 AM.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:26 AM
Livin' Dangerously

First off sorry for all the seperate posts i just want to make sure there is no confusion on these registry hacks.

This one is to put a colored battery icon in the lower right hand corner of your today screen.

Here is an edit to change the path of where pictures save on your storage card. it hanges it from DCIM to My Documents.

Also if anyone wants to make these into OEMs then go ahead maybe send the way of the kitchen that way people can throw it in there roms.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Battery Icon.zip (913 Bytes, 74 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip Change Picture Path.zip (1.2 KB, 41 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 05-24-2008 at 01:57 AM.
Old 05-24-2008, 03:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch

tom_brady is a n00b

Quote:

same goes for me. i had someone recommend using s2v because it supposedly gives you a full screen on photo caller id whensomeone calls and it is better at viewing pictures. well i dled this software and it didn't do either.
Old 05-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Livin' Dangerously

its s2u2 that enlarges the caller id the latest version is v1.01 and it can be found right here.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...highlight=s2u2
Old 05-28-2008, 03:03 PM
Livin' Dangerously

For those who want to disable the start up sound and arent comfortable editing your registry here is an installable/uninstallable hack that will do it for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Disable Start Up Sound.zip (850 Bytes, 61 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue