PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

chasemyhonda is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney1985 View Post
okay, so I searched this whole section and I didn't find what were looking for. I have a customer who needs a NC panthers today theme and a NC tarheels theme for the touch. Can I request that here or do I need to go somewhere else. Whoever can make it, please pm me and let me know if it's possible! Thanks courtney

Check out http://www.ppcthemes.net he has alot of themes on that site. also found he has a tarheels theme. but you have to be a member of the site to join.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:59 AM
Lurker

hadeedah is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4jaj1 View Post
Here's my screens:

Plugins:
Slide2UnLock
HTC Plus
TodayAgenda
Pocket SportCenter
OZ Instant Messenger
Hey there - I love this entire get-up. Can you post some links where I can find those goodies? Especially the slide to unlock!

Thanks!!
Old 12-09-2007, 02:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Spunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Spunks3
okay this might be a noob question. but im a noob so hopefully sum1 can help, lol... how do i change the background picture???
Old 12-09-2007, 02:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint Advantage Club

onedownfiveup is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
okay this might be a noob question. but im a noob so hopefully sum1 can help, lol... how do i change the background picture???
Go to Start > Settings > Today and it'll allow you to browse for a background.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Spunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuff
okay, now that i have that selected, theres like a white layer over the image making it foggy like... how do i make it look like the normal pic?
Old 12-09-2007, 02:37 AM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
okay, now that i have that selected, theres like a white layer over the image making it foggy like... how do i make it look like the normal pic?
First go into the Program "Pictures & Videos" (not picture album) open a picture, then press menu and choose "Set as Today Background" it will then let you choose the level of "fog" to put over your picure.

Spread the thanks! Click http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/images/but...ost_thanks.gif if someone helps you!
Old 12-09-2007, 03:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker

great thanks... now onto the good stuff, lol... what app can i create themes with? (multiple background phots) for 240x320 and 320x240. also i saw someone had a custom quickbar photo as well... i love the Touch!!!
Old 12-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
okay, thanks a bunch!!!

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 12-09-2007, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Sprint

tspinning is a n00b
Hey all, I'm working on a tutorial and .zips of my icons~ I'll be doing most of it tomorrow and should have it done by late afternoon. Depending on how well my blue tooth install goes now, and how long before my girl gets home from the library it might be up sooner!

::edit:: Added .brn files in sorted folders matching what I show in my previous post.
Attached Files
File Type: zip brn files.zip (349.3 KB, 98 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tspinning; 12-09-2007 at 07:05 PM.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

fuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stufffuuup knows their stuff
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue