PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 9/6/09]NagROM[WM6.5 Build 23409][Alltel, Bell, Sprint, Telus, Veriz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy_Lad View Post
I tried out .2 the other day and would like to keep using these later builds, but it looks like SPB Diary doesn't work properly with them (the Calendar view doesn't show appointments). I also tried Pocketbreeze and it didn't seem to function properly either - apparently 6.5 changed how it stores apts in the database? Anyone have an alternative that they use or are people just using the new titanium thing instead? My phone is a pda first so I have to be able to see my tasks and calendar events for a day when I look at it and I haven't found a good way to do it on 6.5+

Nothing wrong with this ROM in particular - thanks for the work on it either way
I do this several different ways. One way is to use just the titanium plugin which shows you the next 2 days appointments. This works great. If I want to see more than that, I use today agenda with titanium or TFlo on 2nd Today or TFloDetatcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewwelton View Post
How did you get volume to control volume with these builds? I never figured that out.. :S
It was something MS screwed up in 23037 and then fixed in 23041. I'm not sure what, but when 23041 was leaked, we were able to use the volume buttons again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmar08 View Post
NN, just got done trying out the new rom and definatly some things i love is the sharpness of the icons within the start menu and the clearity of the contact/set/windows start button throughout the menus. The only thing that really was getting me a bit was the blurryness of the titianium menu. That and the keyboard but it is a bare bone rom from what i have read in the thread. You definatly are doing good to start the ROMs and ill definatly be looking forward to more ROMs from ya in the future.
Make sure you have ClearType enabled (Start>Settings>System>Screen>ClearType).
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Carrier: Bell

Andrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Andrewwelton
Re: [ROM][Updated 9/6/09]NagROM[WM6.5 Build 23409][Alltel, Bell, Sprint, Telus, Veriz

Thanks for replying Nagrom, appreciate it

Phones: HTC Vogue (Incubusj2c's 2.2 RLS12) RETIRED
Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant (Rooted, stock FW)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I need some NON-SPRINT people to test out a new ROM. I am working on the Custom ROM and am making it a generic carrier ROM. But, as I only have Sprint, I need some other people to test it and make sure it works on other carriers before I continue work on it. So, I will link it here along with the carrier CABs.

Please download it and your appropriate CAB and then install and test it. Please let me know if it works. Please test making/recieving calls, and accessing the internet. Then please let me know what your results are. Please let me know who your carrier is when you give me the feedback.

Thanks for the testing. It was successful.

Last edited by Nagrom Nniuq; 09-09-2009 at 02:41 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Myn Warm Donut RL4 on xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

tharris297 is keeping up the good worktharris297 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to tharris297 Send a message via AIM to tharris297 Send a message via MSN to tharris297 Send a message via Yahoo to tharris297

I've downloaded and about to give it the ole 1 -2. I'll report VzW

Stock Rom, 2 Bars
Old 09-08-2009, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Myn Warm Donut RL4 on xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

tharris297 is keeping up the good worktharris297 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to tharris297 Send a message via AIM to tharris297 Send a message via MSN to tharris297 Send a message via Yahoo to tharris297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
I need some NON-SPRINT people to test out a new ROM. I am working on the Custom ROM and am making it a generic carrier ROM. But, as I only have Sprint, I need some other people to test it and make sure it works on other carriers before I continue work on it. So, I will link it here along with the carrier CABs.

Please download it and your appropriate CAB and then install and test it. Please let me know if it works. Please test making/recieving calls, and accessing the internet. Then please let me know what your results are. Please let me know who your carrier is when you give me the feedback.

NagROM V1.3 Generic Test

Thanks to DCD, as always, for the CABs.
VZW works fine. I was able to make and receive calls and also the internet works with the provisioning cab.
Old 09-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Its FLASHING time!!!
Pocket PC: Evo & TP2
Carrier: SPCS

vin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation levelvin255764 can't get a higher reputation level

Updated ppck Carriers_vogue.rar with generic carrier.Drellisdee made it for me time ago...
Keep up the good work
Attached Files
File Type: rar Carriers_Vogue.rar (4.71 MB, 59 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Thanks Vin! The file looks almost the same as the one I made. I'll adopt the changes. Thanks for getting back to me!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharris297 View Post
VZW works fine. I was able to make and receive calls and also the internet works with the provisioning cab.
Thanks much for testing it. I'll get to working on assembling the Custom ROM soon then (that was my last hurdle).

In other news build 23045 has been leaked and I am working on getting that out ASAP too. So custom ROM is back on hold. Sorry, I warned that the latest and greatest is priority over custom
Old 09-09-2009, 08:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO/Inspire/TP2/Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint/AT&T

4wheelfurry is keeping up the good work4wheelfurry is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagrom Nniuq View Post
In other news build 23045 has been leaked and I am working on getting that out ASAP too. So custom ROM is back on hold. Sorry, I warned that the latest and greatest is priority over custom
How is it that 23045 is a newer build than 23409? I thought the build #s were progressive, at least they have been so far...

On a side note your 409 build is really cool! I enjoyed playing with it however a few of my programs are not compatible:
WA3
WAD
touch response...

So I dropped back to old fathfull (21806) Thank you for your hard work for our forgotten Vogues!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelfurry View Post
How is it that 23045 is a newer build than 23409? I thought the build #s were progressive, at least they have been so far...

On a side note your 409 build is really cool! I enjoyed playing with it however a few of my programs are not compatible:
WA3
WAD
touch response...

So I dropped back to old fathfull (21806) Thank you for your hard work for our forgotten Vogues!!!
No, they are not progressive. There are 3 concurent build lines. The 21 series, the 230 series, and the 234 series. The 21 series are the stable WM6.5 builds that will be released on October 6th. The 230 series are the latest WM6.5.1 builds from the COM3 line that have the latest graphical changes, and the 234 series are the COM4 series of WM6.5.1 that lag behind a bit sometimes on the latest stuff.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development