View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Nagrom Nniuq
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Nagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on repNagrom Nniuq is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][Updated 9/6/09]NagROM[WM6.5 Build 23409][Alltel, Bell, Sprint, Telus, Veriz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy_Lad View Post
I tried out .2 the other day and would like to keep using these later builds, but it looks like SPB Diary doesn't work properly with them (the Calendar view doesn't show appointments). I also tried Pocketbreeze and it didn't seem to function properly either - apparently 6.5 changed how it stores apts in the database? Anyone have an alternative that they use or are people just using the new titanium thing instead? My phone is a pda first so I have to be able to see my tasks and calendar events for a day when I look at it and I haven't found a good way to do it on 6.5+

Nothing wrong with this ROM in particular - thanks for the work on it either way
I do this several different ways. One way is to use just the titanium plugin which shows you the next 2 days appointments. This works great. If I want to see more than that, I use today agenda with titanium or TFlo on 2nd Today or TFloDetatcher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewwelton View Post
How did you get volume to control volume with these builds? I never figured that out.. :S
It was something MS screwed up in 23037 and then fixed in 23041. I'm not sure what, but when 23041 was leaked, we were able to use the volume buttons again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmar08 View Post
NN, just got done trying out the new rom and definatly some things i love is the sharpness of the icons within the start menu and the clearity of the contact/set/windows start button throughout the menus. The only thing that really was getting me a bit was the blurryness of the titianium menu. That and the keyboard but it is a bare bone rom from what i have read in the thread. You definatly are doing good to start the ROMs and ill definatly be looking forward to more ROMs from ya in the future.
Make sure you have ClearType enabled (Start>Settings>System>Screen>ClearType).
This post has been thanked 2 times.