PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 06:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

temperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good worktemperbad is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue 21234 Rom avaliable

can anyone point me in the right direction to flash a CDMA htc touch? I have a touch pro flashed but my wife has a touch and for the life of me I cannot find the directions or files for it. Thanks inadvance.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:52 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtuite View Post
I am smoothing a couple of things out on my end but I will be making one for both here soon.
COOL, can't what.. Thanks for your hard work.

Thanks T M Z
Old 05-30-2009, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by temperbad View Post
can anyone point me in the right direction to flash a CDMA htc touch? I have a touch pro flashed but my wife has a touch and for the life of me I cannot find the directions or files for it. Thanks inadvance.
Read my faq.
It should explain everything in post 2 on unlocking/flashing vogue.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=508544
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

fitzbg is just getting started

Very nice rom. I am testing different 6.5 roms, this one is pretty good, although I had to do some work to install all the other apps I have become addicted to... lol...
The only issue that I have found, when I compose an email and try to type an email on the TO: line, Messaging closes on me... weird... anybody else having this issue? Overall good rom, giving a thanks!
Old 05-30-2009, 07:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Franken Pre Plus/Touch Pro

brack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuffbrack21 knows their stuff

I feel your pain with having to install all the apps, I wish there was a way to make a cab or something that has all the apps that you want to install and can just do 1 simple install for everything hehe. That's the only downfall of trying all the different roms. I did make a reflash folder so I got all the apps I need in one folder.

temperbad definitely read codybear's faq. That's what got me started with flashing, now I'm addicted to it. I may even try to dwell into making my own rom, but that would be a long way a way, I'm not very computer savy. Heck I tried messing with the ppckitchen for beginners and having trouble, so I will probably leave the rom making to the professionals.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:28 PM
tmz
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Pro2

tmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the communitytmz is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
I feel your pain with having to install all the apps, I wish there was a way to make a cab or something that has all the apps that you want to install and can just do 1 simple install for everything hehe. That's the only downfall of trying all the different roms. I did make a reflash folder so I got all the apps I need in one folder.

temperbad definitely read codybear's faq. That's what got me started with flashing, now I'm addicted to it. I may even try to dwell into making my own rom, but that would be a long way a way, I'm not very computer savy. Heck I tried messing with the ppckitchen for beginners and having trouble, so I will probably leave the rom making to the professionals.
Sorry for off topic , but look here , Hope it Helps. Thanks T M Z

http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 09:19 PM
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
Sorry for off topic , but look here , Hope it Helps. Thanks T M Z

http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4
Thanks, that's what I was going to tell them.
I think at the end of post 2 there's a comment about researching user customization and also sashimi.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

grktaurus83 is a n00b

Using the latest version, my phone randomly wakes up every now and then. I've seen it do it 3 times within 5 minutes.

Anyone else seeing this issue? Data connection is off, I have no programs set to sync to anything, etc.

The only extra programs I have installed are: Oggsync, Google Maps, and a WM 6.5 Today screen theme.

This definitely hurts the battery performance.
Old 05-31-2009, 02:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

snakehn is becoming a great contributor

Finally did it! yeah...
nice ROM but two questions...

How do you get rid of that "Powered by PPCKitchen" splash screen on boot??

also, there is a thin colored line at the top of the screen, is that supposed to be there?
Old 05-31-2009, 02:26 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehn View Post
Finally did it! yeah...
nice ROM but two questions...

How do you get rid of that "Powered by PPCKitchen" splash screen on boot??

also, there is a thin colored line at the top of the screen, is that supposed to be there?
1- there's the options for like 4 splash/boot screens in the ppckitchen.

2-that's the battery thing.
it shows how much battery you have.
you should be able to change the colors to whatever you want
(I've only used batti 2.4
but I know there's a couple other battery programs like that.)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development