View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 09:19 PM
codybear
VIP Member

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vogue 21234 Rom avaliable

Quote:
Originally Posted by brack21 View Post
I feel your pain with having to install all the apps, I wish there was a way to make a cab or something that has all the apps that you want to install and can just do 1 simple install for everything hehe. That's the only downfall of trying all the different roms. I did make a reflash folder so I got all the apps I need in one folder.

temperbad definitely read codybear's faq. That's what got me started with flashing, now I'm addicted to it. I may even try to dwell into making my own rom, but that would be a long way a way, I'm not very computer savy. Heck I tried messing with the ppckitchen for beginners and having trouble, so I will probably leave the rom making to the professionals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz View Post
Sorry for off topic , but look here , Hope it Helps. Thanks T M Z

http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4
Thanks, that's what I was going to tell them.
I think at the end of post 2 there's a comment about researching user customization and also sashimi.