PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2009, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

ruckstande is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 7/9/09] WDM's Generic Diamond Themed WM6.1 and WM6.5 ROMs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Sprint PCS DialUP is what DCD put it as....dont blame me for that ****, alright cause that his crap, not mine

Also, thats the way the bluetooth works now.....i havent done anything to change it
Are there any patches to change it?
Old 07-13-2009, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch/Vogue

xencloud is just getting started

Hey can anyone with working GPS and Sprint tell me what your COM settings are in the HTC Router and HTC GPS Tool (I lost this tool somehow) are? I've installed all of the different provisioning .cab's and it's still not working...was working with 1.1 for some reason!
Old 07-14-2009, 02:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...7&d=1246252686

try that xen
Old 07-14-2009, 04:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

PaceyWhitter is a n00b

Is there any site that has your old roms? I am having the same trouble GPS troubles that others are having, but your last sprint ROM worked like a charm, just thinking of downgrading.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:27 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

no, and the reason why everything work was because they had the carrier settings already put in....now the problems y'all are having is coming from DCD's cab

Why doesn't everyone just complain to him? Or heck, just make your own

(Also, has anyone tried to just install the aGPS hack? DCD's cabs turn off aGPS...so has anyone just tried to install it?)

Last edited by Whosdaman; 07-14-2009 at 05:31 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue, touch pro

marr17 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruckstande View Post
Something is still odd with the phone. The Comm Manager is saying Sprint PCS (Dial Up). Also when I turn on Bluetooth the "Ev" turns into the two opposing arrows and Facebook no longer updates.
I am having the same issues with the bluetooth/internet. If I have the bluetooth turned on, then I can't use internet explorer and Live search. I am running Sprint Wm6.1 v1f ROM

Last edited by marr17; 07-15-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 12:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

paintedreams is a n00b

I have installed the alltel cab that you have linked to your rom and I still can not get the GPS to work?
Old 07-15-2009, 03:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

The cabs are dcd....so Idk, complain to him
Old 07-15-2009, 06:23 PM
Lurker

loopdloop is a n00b

is there a way to remove icontact?
Old 07-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Lurker

loopdloop is a n00b

also - in 1.2f, my text messages only appear on the M2D tab screen and not in my wm6.1 outlook-style folders. how can i connect them?

thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development