PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 07:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [Updated 7/4/09] WDM's WM6.1 & 6.5 ROMs!!! 6.1 FULL is UP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saketh321 View Post
hmm this was a rather weird problem... so i went and installed ur 6.5C and tried to do the entire mail thing but did not work. I went back to NFSFAN and his stopped working as well... then i went to the bell's stock rom and first try it did not work either. But i created another account name and inputted my settings and it started pulling the mail. So i loaded back ur 6.5C and tried 20 times before it started pulling mail. So its rather a weird problem this... I donno

Also a noob question... if i install the clean version, what would be the barebone cabs that i should install... i tried to look for a link for office but couldn't find 1 anywhere.... anyone have any idea where i can get it?
Check the first post, at the bottom I have a link to my Cabs, look in there.....
Old 07-07-2009, 11:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6900
Carrier: Verizon

snakehn is becoming a great contributor
Re: [Updated 7/4/09] WDM's WM6.1 & 6.5 ROMs!!! 6.1 FULL is UP!!!

I gave your rom a go in an attempt to switch from other ROMS and i really like your ROM but some of your icons look screwed up, any way to fix it manually?
downsize them or something through the registry?
Old 07-07-2009, 11:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

paintedreams is a n00b
Re: [Updated 7/4/09] WDM's WM6.1 & 6.5 ROMs!!!

Well if Alltel had a size limit then why does the older 2.4 version work?
Old 07-07-2009, 11:48 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [Updated 7/4/09] WDM's WM6.1 & 6.5 ROMs!!!

idk, but I'm planning on fixing all MMS and carrier issues right now
Old 07-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vogue
Carrier: sprint

loopdloop is a n00b
Re: [Rebuilding] WDM's Generic Diamond Themed WM6.1 and WM6.5 ROMs!!!

so there's no ROMs ready to install at the moment, correct? any idea if the new ones will go up today? (I had to hard reset this morning and figure why not flash the latest)

cheers
Old 07-08-2009, 03:15 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Yes they will be up today, 6.1 only though, I'm waitng on the next 6.5 release
Old 07-08-2009, 05:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2

jagat is just getting started

Removed Internet Sharing FIX (Sprint)? Y?
Old 07-08-2009, 06:21 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Cause it's a generic rom, duh...
Old 07-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

ozzyismaster is a n00b

Is there any estimated time that the 6.1 rom will be released today?
Please and thank you for an answer!

Last edited by ozzyismaster; 07-08-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch

hideffer is becoming a great contributor

Is it absolutely necessary to upgrade the Sprint radio to vogue radio 3.42.50 to use your WDM 6.1 ROM or will it work with the vogue radio 3.42.30 without upgrading the radio?

Thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development