PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 04:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [Updated 6/19/09] WDM's Diamond Themed WM6.1 & 6.5 ROMs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
WDM,
How is 23001 working out for you?
I have been running into issues with mine randomly resetting?
Have you experienced this?

Other wise when it is working normal it works awesome!!!
I have been running 6.5 full with no problems, using CHome with Weather....and all the **** I can pack into it

I have fixed all the problems that everyone was having, Alarm, Sensitivity, SMS freezing....and even the Grey Background for 23001
Old 07-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I have been running 6.5 full with no problems, using CHome with Weather....and all the **** I can pack into it

I have fixed all the problems that everyone was having, Alarm, Sensitivity, SMS freezing....and even the Grey Background for 23001
Yeah I only had the sensitivity problem but that is fixed also.
It is just the resetting problem that continues to haunt me!!
Do you think it is my ROM or the phone?

I'm thinking about flashing to your 6.5 to see if it happens with yours and not just mine. I didn't have this problem with my 21815 build?
Old 07-03-2009, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmiller1708 View Post
Yeah I only had the sensitivity problem but that is fixed also.
It is just the resetting problem that continues to haunt me!!
Do you think it is my ROM or the phone?

I'm thinking about flashing to your 6.5 to see if it happens with yours and not just mine. I didn't have this problem with my 21815 build?
No idea, maybe something is causing it....try flashing to my 6.5 and see if it continues to happen, if so then it's your phone

(Good news is your rom is stable, bad news....well)
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Quote:
No idea, maybe something is causing it....try flashing to my 6.5 and see if it continues to happen, if so then it's your phone

(Good news is your rom is stable, bad news....well)
Sounds good!!
Thanks for the Input and I will let you know the results!
Old 07-03-2009, 04:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [Updated 7/2/09] WDM's WM6.1 & 6.5 ROMs!!! NEW CLEAN AND FULL COMING TODAY

Yay, someone is using my rom
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2009, 08:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

galinsky is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Yay, someone is using my rom
i am dl'ing now for my wifes vogue ... will report back
Old 07-03-2009, 08:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Carrier: Bell

Andrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Andrewwelton

is 6.5 full still due for tonight?
Either way, your roms are great!
Old 07-04-2009, 12:06 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Nope 6.5 is a bust for full, it locks up constantly....not stable enough to run numerous programs

I will be posting 6.1 Full soon
Old 07-04-2009, 02:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT PAYS ME

dashiot is keeping up the good workdashiot is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Nope 6.5 is a bust for full, it locks up constantly....not stable enough to run numerous programs

I will be posting 6.1 Full soon
AAAAWWWWWWWW DAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!!!
Old 07-04-2009, 02:26 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [Updated 7/4/09] WDM's WM6.1 & 6.5 ROMs!!! 6.1 FULL is UP!!!

Don't worry maybe the next SYS will be more stable....
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development