PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Do you like this ROM?
Yes 168 68.85%
It's OK 35 14.34%
Neutral 30 12.30%
Not so Good 4 1.64%
No 7 2.87%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 07:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 4/6/09] v2.4 All Carrier Clean ROMs UP, WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

WDM, had to go back to clean. You tube wont even run cause you threw too many programs on there. Remember, people like putting a few of their own cabs on too. Too Full....
Old 04-06-2009, 08:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 4/6/09] v2.4 All Carrier Clean ROMs UP, WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeas2 View Post
WDM, had to go back to clean. You tube wont even run cause you threw too many programs on there. Remember, people like putting a few of their own cabs on too. Too Full....
Thats what the Clean rom is for
Old 04-06-2009, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch

apeas2 is just getting started
Re: [UPDATED 4/6/09] v2.4&v4.1 All Carrier Clean ROMs UP, WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC

Your other fulls were only around 70MB..Your still an awesome ROM builder, but I think you went a bit too far for the memory
Old 04-06-2009, 08:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 4/6/09] v2.4&v4.1 All Carrier Clean ROMs UP, WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeas2 View Post
Your other fulls were only around 70MB..Your still an awesome ROM builder, but I think you went a bit too far for the memory
My other ROMs werent as full because I left out alot....and I found alot more programs now

Also, I will take out a few pointless things...
Old 04-06-2009, 10:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP with Twisted Access 1.5
Carrier: Alltel but not for long

hessien is keeping up the good workhessien is keeping up the good work

any chance for an alltel full? The only program I would add is ereader
Old 04-06-2009, 11:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

houseman is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to houseman Send a message via Skype™ to houseman

The full qwerty freezes phone. On 6.5 v4.1
Old 04-07-2009, 08:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

ssolomon is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to ssolomon

Is there any way to list the programs that are part of the clean ROM so I can make sure I have cabs to install what I'd still need? Also, is there anything that needs to be done to M2D to make it work on the clean rom?
Old 04-07-2009, 08:48 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssolomon View Post
Is there any way to list the programs that are part of the clean ROM so I can make sure I have cabs to install what I'd still need? Also, is there anything that needs to be done to M2D to make it work on the clean rom?
Nope

But I need people to tell me if the Clean ROM for all the carriers work, and the internet works as well
Old 04-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch cdma

vikdmon is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
My other ROMs werent as full because I left out alot....and I found alot more programs now

Also, I will take out a few pointless things...
Agreed. the rom nbh file is 140MB for v2.6 (the largest out of your full roms)
Some of the apps that I can suggest is
I-nigma (Not sure what that does)
All the games (most of them froze up my vogue)
Yahoo Go! (it crashed in v1.6)
my mobiler
nascar live
Old 04-07-2009, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

houseman is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to houseman Send a message via Skype™ to houseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikdmon View Post
Agreed. the rom nbh file is 140MB for v2.6 (the largest out of your full roms)
Some of the apps that I can suggest is
I-nigma (Not sure what that does)
All the games (most of them froze up my vogue)
Yahoo Go! (it crashed in v1.6)
my mobiler
nascar live
I guess he found out the link is gone. Why not just fine tune the 6.5. That is the up an coming phase.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development